Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Kerrick

Go down 
+4
kerrick
Xid
metaldude
BearDad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

For Kerrick - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Yeah I remember you lamenting her plight...  That's a rough ticket.  Age of 21 or not, about to have a kid is a pretty drastically different life-stage...  How is she doing with all that?  And you as her parents?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23429
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:38 pm

She is very excited to be a mother (we will see how she feels about 3 months into it, lol). I am sure the experience will cause her to grow up fast. On the short side of things her mother and I are very much looking forward to having a little one in the house again. For almost two years we tried (unsuccessfully) to adopt. We almost feel as if it was God telling us to wait or something like that. On the long side of things I am a bit worried about my daughter's future. It won't be easy to keep a decent job and care for a little one by herself.

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:35 pm

You guys can babysit the child.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:37 pm

xenonlion wrote:

For the first three or four years we will be helping raise the child!  Smile 

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:31 pm

That works, too. That's nice of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Staybrite wrote:
xenonlion wrote:

For the first three or four years we will be helping raise the child!   Smile 

Kudos to you and the wife for supporting her… and to her for choosing to raise the child. It'll be an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah, it's good that she didn't get an abortion.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:33 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Yeah, it's good that she didn't get an abortion.

We have taught our children from the first "sex talk" that abortion is murder (and the first one was before I was even a Christian). With as much fear as she had in telling us about the pregnancy, I was delighted to find out that the thought of abortion as an option never crossed her mind.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Staybrite wrote:
She is very excited to be a mother (we will see how she feels about 3 months into it, lol).  I am sure the experience will cause her to grow up fast.  On the short side of things her mother and I are very much looking forward to having a little one in the house again.  For almost two years we tried (unsuccessfully) to adopt.  We almost feel as if it was God telling us to wait or something like that.  On the long side of things I am a bit worried about my daughter's future.  It won't be easy to keep a decent job and care for a little one by herself.

Right on.  I have a friend who found out she was pregnant after she broke up with her boyfriend.  It coincided well with her graduation from college so she too moved back with her folks.  That was a year ago now and while it hasn't been easy raising her son in that context, it's been good and she has definitely had to grow up quickly as I'm sure your daughter will too.  I'm glad that both my friend and your daughter have supportive parents; that's pretty huge and I think will offer the kids a better childhood.  It's a rough ticket for sure, but she'll be alright.  My friend has been able to get a job as a nurse and is slowly moving towards being somewhat self-sufficient (though she's still very reliant on her parents).  Kudos to you guys for stepping up to the plate and loving your daughter through your help for her and her child!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Good job Kuhluhluh good job. I'm happy that it is well. Smile
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Just saw these...:

For Kerrick - Page 2 Fk10

For Kerrick - Page 2 Fk210

Last edited by xenonlion on Fri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Hahaha it's a sign!   Razz   I have adblocker so I don't see these...  I think I'll keep it that way haha!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:58 pm

^ But your missing out that way!!! Smile  It looks like you have two choices: one with facial hair and one without!  lol!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:14 pm

There are only two people on that website???
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Surprisingly, they haven't found each other yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:19 pm

xenonlion wrote:

That's my guess.  One for each advertisement! LOL!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:31 pm

xenonlion wrote:

Driven wrote:
Surprisingly, they haven't found each other yet. Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:04 pm

I got really curious. I decided to go to the website to see it for myself... I don't recommend it. It's really low quality. There are more than 2 people there. Eh... Dating sites always made me uncomfortable though. They feel so sketchy. I clicked on "Stories" because I wanted to look around. It said "Success Stories" on the page, but there were no stories there. If you click on "News" it just tells you how to do stuff. You can look at people's profiles without being a member. There's this thing on the home page that will bring up a random man and a random woman. You can click on "View Profile" and see their information or you can click on "Spin again!" which will bring up another person. Another feature of the home page is that you can see the newest profiles. You can narrow down which profiles you see there. The options are Any Gender, Man, Woman, Couples, Groups. Couples and Groups have absolutely nothing there right now. There is also a place where you can send Feedback. Yeah....

I really don't mind doing these types of things for you guys. I do these things to myself. Really.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Just saw this one:

For Kerrick - Page 2 Fk310
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Kerrick, I found some people on Craigslist.  Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:17 pm

Oh no!  I'm sure there are some real winners on Craigslist!   affraid
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:04 pm

kerrick wrote:
Oh no!  I'm sure there are some real winners on Craigslist!   affraid
There sure are! Very Happy

These were the closest locations I think:
http://monterey.craigslist.org/w4m/
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/w4m/
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:14 am

O.o

O.o

What has been seen cannot be unseen. Good thing I didn't look at any of the ads.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Just saw this one:

For Kerrick - Page 2 Fk310

Hey Kerrick! I just heard on the rumor line that have a honey!  Is it her!!!???  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Ha!  And WHERE did you hear that???  If I've got a honey, I wish she'd let me know...  Otherwise maybe I just got a stalker.   Hubba hubba   I've dealt with my fair share of stalkers admirers... but I find myself rather intimidated by ^her and I'm not so sure I could handle it!  I'm not super into women who can beat me up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kerrick
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next