Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Kerrick

Go down 
+4
kerrick
Xid
metaldude
BearDad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

For Kerrick - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Hmm ... From "the other forum"

Kerrick wrote:
^I'm actually gonna see it tonight!  (With a certain pretty lady I've been seeing to boot!  Very Happy  Embarassed  Cool ) 

Must be a different Kerrick, one that also happens to be an Iron Maiden fan, and listens to Christian hard rock and metal, and even chose the same avatar as you. 

For Kerrick - Page 3 Whistling%20-%20white%20bg
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Oh, that post was made a while ago...  That's over and done with.

Wow, that Kerrick at the other forum sounds like a really cool guy!  I bet I'd get along with him really well.  Especially since he has such impeccable taste in music.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Yeah, I suppose it was from March.  What a Face  

As for the other Kerrick, I've heard he's a real jerk unless the person posting mentions Iron Maiden somewhere in his or her post, either directly or by referencing a particular album or song title, as I have done here. Smile
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:35 pm

Yeah that post was from the [Ides Of] March.  In Another Life I might've been really good friends with the other Kerrick - even Blood Brothers perhaps.  But he seems like a Man On The Edge who's keen on Running Free in this Strange World.  He's also quite arrogant and comes off as being a real Educated Fool.  But then again, there's a Thin Line Between Love And Hate so maybe we could get along after all!
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:43 am

kerrick wrote:
Yeah that post was from the [Ides Of] March.  In Another Life I might've been really good friends with the other Kerrick - even Blood Brothers perhaps.  But he seems like a Man On The Edge who's keen on Running Free in this Strange World.  He's also quite arrogant and comes off as being a real Educated Fool.  But then again, there's a Thin Line Between Love And Hate so maybe we could get along after all!

Ha! Deja vu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kerrick   For Kerrick - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Kerrick
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3