Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here is the deal

Go down 
+6
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
Hardkore
Staybrite
alldatndensum
MikeInFla
10 posters
AuthorMessage

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:43 pm

the deal is this..i have decided to start leaving forums including this one..its nothing personal and there is no problem here or with anyone...its simple..here are the reasons..
i have lost interest in most christian metal except for a few bands from the 80s..(i traded off alot of christian stuff recently)
i have lost interest in forums..
i am spending way too much time online and not getting anything done..professionals say the internet can become an addiction and i believe it...except for what i really need to do on a computer i am going old school (life without computer as much as possible)..i am packing up my laptop and only keeping my pad handy..
i wish everyone here the best and encourage each of you to hold firm in your beliefs and faith..a few of ya i will see on facebook.. Very Happy (if it wasnt for my kids i would leave facebook but its the only way to keep up with my family  Mad )

SA
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:39 am

Will miss ya pal! You have my e-mail drop me a line sometime!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:29 am

I fully understand and wish you the very best.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23416
Registration date : 2007-02-08

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:19 am

You have to do what is best for you.  I wish nothing but the best for you.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2559
Registration date : 2007-06-03

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:24 am

I understand all too well. The interwebs can be an addiction. I try to limit my time online as much as I can. That is one of the reasons I only post around here kinda seldom. Mostly I use the web for researching stuff and ordering stuff that mainly is not available locally (nowadays that is quite a bit).
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:55 am

Many a time I've seriously considered totally unplugging, too.  Unfortunately, there are too many things I need the internet for, like work.  Personally, I prefer the forums over Facebook.  I'd ditch FB if it weren't for keeping in contact with a few.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:19 am

I love it all, forums, facebook, youtube, other frivolous sites.... I'll never leave.  Too much fun stuff to keep my mind off my pain.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:28 am

See ya on Facebook!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:06 am

Definitely keep in touch via FB!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 11:08 am

That's understandable.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:35 pm

It looks like he deleted his account already!  Apparently, I am not one of the ones he wanted to keep in touch with on Facebook as I have been defriended.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:22 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
It looks like he deleted his account already!  Apparently, I am not one of the ones he wanted to keep in touch with on Facebook as I have been defriended.

Oh my, seems a little harsh.  Shocked

Admin
alldatndensum

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:20 pm

It might be, but he and I were not going to see eye to eye about some things.  It would probably have exploded with more time.  This is probably for the best.  Besides, it saves the rest of the community here more drama.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
It might be, but he and I were not going to see eye to eye about some things.  It would probably have exploded with more time.  This is probably for the best.  Besides, it saves the rest of the community here more drama.

Probably for the best, the internet (and this forum) could do with a bit less drama.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Probably for the best, the internet (and this forum) could do with a bit less drama.

I'm offended you would even suggest such a thing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm offended that you are offended!!  Fight

oteis

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2013-08-20

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:54 am

So, who did we loose here?
Back to top Go down
https://ccmfocus.wordpress.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:34 am

Savage Amusement

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

here is the deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: here is the deal   here is the deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is the deal
Page 1 of 1