Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
crucifyd
Samson
kerrick
Hardkore
Jen5
Oldiesmann
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23477
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Jen5 wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
...I had everything from my buggy (cart for you Yankees) on the belt to start scanning.

It's trolley or trundler here   Smile

When you say "trolley", this is what comes to mind for me.

Random Ramblings - Page 34 OF-109305-0A-1-O

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Mmm, bourbon. Oh, it's the name of a street. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 4:00 am

Driven wrote:
lol

Nah, Chris, that's a tram.    Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Driven wrote:
lol

Nah, Chris, that's a tram.    Smile

Ummm......unless you are from Hillsongs or a Hobbit, no one cares about what you folks from down under really think anyway. 

lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 am

Yesterday we've celebrated the second birthday of our grandson Levi.
It was a good day with a BBQ.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Took a vacation day today so I could take the wife and kids to the local water park....and I didn't gets sunburned for a change!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2018 8:55 am

Getting quite a bit of rain up here in PA . . . you'd think it was Houston  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 7:43 am

Looks like the new MxPx album is going to be another solid release.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Today is the anniversary of my wife's dad's death.  So, I met her and her mom at O'Charley's for lunch just so everyone would not have to be alone.  The service sucked, but it was a good day.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 12:18 am

That's gotta be tough. My dad went in the hospital for pneumonia for a few days, and with his necrotic leg (due to a life of smoking) we didn't think he'd come home this time, but against the odds, the man continues to kick on. I cannot even comprehend how I'll be when I lose a parent.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:45 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
That's gotta be tough. My dad went in the hospital for pneumonia for a few days, and with his necrotic leg (due to a life of smoking) we didn't think he'd come home this time, but against the odds, the man continues to kick on. I cannot even comprehend how I'll be when I lose a parent.

Between my wife and I, we only have one left--my wife's mom.  Both of my parents are gone.  Mama died when I was 25.  My dad died back in 2009 as most of you will recall.  Holly's dad passed in 2010.  I lost my sister in 2013.  We are no strangers to loss.  It ain't fun.  It is also kinda scary when you think that there are only a couple of uncles/aunts left from my family.  After them, it is a race between my brother and I to see who can outlive the other and become a bigger nuisance to society than we already are.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 am

Quote :
  I lost my sister in 2013.  We are no strangers to loss.  It ain't fun. 

I remember my heart breaking and me tearing up when you shared about your "seester" as you'd affectionately call her. I felt horrible for you and Sabidoo. I guess sometimes I consider in my heart what I would feel like if I were to lose one of my brothers... it would just crush me.
Quote :

It is also kinda scary when you think that there are only a couple of uncles/aunts left from my family.  After them, it is a race between my brother and I to see who can outlive the other and become a bigger nuisance to society than we already are.

My Dad is the middle brother in his family of 5, he outlived both of his brothers by over 2 decades now, and has lived past the ages his parents died at - and he's smoked and drank since he was a teenager in the 50s.
So you just never know. I tend to look at my Dad as proof that God DOES indeed have "times" for each of us, for whatever reason.  It's a strange life indeed.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 11:56 am

Looking forward to seeing the Altar Boys and Crumbacher live in September  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16573
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 1:18 pm

It's 96F here. I can't remember it ever was so warm.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 2:01 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Looking forward to seeing the Altar Boys and Crumbacher live in September  Very Happy
That will be a great throwback show!
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 4:33 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
Sigh
It's 44F here
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23454
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Jen5 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
Sigh
It's 44F here

I would gladly trade with you.  In the low 90s(F) here, and we only have one tiny portable air-conditioning unit for our house (keeps one room kind of bearable).

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Quote :

It's 110F here.  Air conditioning is not an option...
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
Sigh
It's 44F here

I would gladly trade with you.  In the low 90s(F) here, and we only have one tiny portable air-conditioning unit for our house (keeps one room kind of bearable).

Not sure you'd want to do that Staybrite. My house isn't insulated.

110F Driven!? THAT's hot. I would worry about any elderly folks in a temperature like that. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3122
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 5:34 am

It's always hot and humid here. This is Florida. AC works awesome but it is brand new and cost $4500. Money I didn't want to spend but money well spent. Luckily our old AC died before it got unbearably hot. In the summer our old AC used to click on around 6AM and never even turn off until 10PM. We had it set on 74 and the house never got below 76. The new one will freeze you out and it cycles on and off like an AC should. Bigger unit, bigger air handler and much better made. Hope it lasts a long time.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 am

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:
Sigh
It's 44F here

Those near freezing and sub freezing temps will be here soon enough.  Don't rush it!

I'd die if I only had a single window AC.  We have a small house, and we have 24,000 BTU unit cooling the whole house.  I get cold sitting here sometimes and have to turn the temp up to 73 inside.

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

I made a carrot cake and some gorgeous chocolate brownie. Yum. Having a party tonight. Y-E-S-s-s-s-s-!-!
 Headbang Drums  Woo Bouncing smiley bounce Razz cheers   Headbang Rockin' Woo Drums Bouncing smiley
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5522
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 8:27 pm

We're gonna have a party!  We're gonna have a party!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:04 am

Toga! Toga! Toga!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2018 7:59 pm

lol
Like the song, my head is like a football this morning (erm, afternoon)...and not a drop was drunk. I think it was the noise level, all the talking, and the late night. Had an awesome time.

C-O-F-F-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next