Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Soooo, the Pirate Cove.... not much of a big hit eh?
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 pm

I've enjoyed it but have nothing to offer.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23468
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 10:24 pm

I have more to offer, but I have done some travelling and am busy with some church stuff.  I will get you more stuff to devour.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Soooo, the Pirate Cove.... not much of a big hit eh?

I have a few things I need to post....just haven't seemed to be able to find the time to do it.

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 12:51 pm

I survived the week so far.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Driven wrote:
I survived the week so far.

That's always a good thing.  Thumbs Up

Admin
alldatndensum

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 8:29 am

We were supposed to have storms last night.  We had a weather alert come up on my phone for tornado warnings.  Then, the horns here in Watertown went off.  Did we take shelter?  Nope!  In typical redneck fashion, we just kept on watching Jessica Jones.  I went to the door to look out and the sky didn't really look bad, and many of the neighbors were outside watching for a funnel!  Gotta love small towns!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 9:36 am

But were you born in a small town? Will you probably die in a small town?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 am

Black Rider wrote:

I just hope they don't bury me in my small town.

Admin
alldatndensum

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 2:33 pm

Black Rider wrote:

That's probably where they'll bury me!

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Random Ramblings John_m10
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5324
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 4:01 pm

The UK's favourite Hospital TV Series (Casualty, BBC) had some posters on it that I cut at work.

See, I'm famous now!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Fundy wrote:
The UK's favourite Hospital TV Series (Casualty, BBC) had some posters on it that I cut at work.

See, I'm famous now!

Cool!  Now if you could just spell favorite correctly!   geek
Is that BBC the original or BBC2...or Dave TV?
Call me when you get a poster on Coronation Street and then I will be truly impressed.  Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 8:09 am

Today, my wife and I are celebrating our 31st anniversary.  Man, that makes me feel old!  It is odd anymore to hear of people married that long.  It is even more odd to hear of people being married that long and still being under 50 (albeit barely).  We got married just 20 days after my wife graduated high school.  We are exactly two weeks apart in age, but that was enough to put me in school a year prior to her and I graduated at 17.

We've been through a lot.  It may sound cliched, but we have lived, laughed, loved, and cried together.  She is my best friend.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:08 am

That's encouraging to hear. It seems we always hear of failed marriages, but I'm glad you two have been faithful to each other for so long. It's a reminder that such things are, in fact, possible by the grace of God. I want that!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:25 am

Happy Anniversary!!!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am

Way to go, that is rare.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 am

alldatndensum wrote:

We've been through a lot.  It may sound cliched, but we have lived, laughed, loved, and cried together.  She is my best friend.

First off Happy Anniversary!  And congratulations to Mrs Alldat, she must be a saint to put up with you for so long.  Laughing

My wife and I have an almost parallel story to yours (not to make this about me).  We dated for 2 years in high school and continued after that.  About 18 months after we graduated we got married....we were barely 20.  She is also my best friend, and I think that is what has helped us to last this long.  That along with prayer and not giving up when things got difficult, but honestly through all our ups and downs our dedication to each other has been our constant, just like I'm sure it is with you and Mrs Alldat.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 11:39 am

Happy Anniversary!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 8:42 am

We exchanged gifts yesterday for our anniversary.  My wife bought me a ton of stuff for my desk at church.  I got a Han Solo "frozen in carbonite" phone stand, a Darth Vader calendar and paper clip holder, two Yoda book ends, and a downed AT-AT Walker tape dispenser.  Come to the Dork Side!!!

For her, I bought her a metal Winnie The Pooh Tervis cup she wanted, a Hallmark card keeper, and the new Alladin "Agrabar Castle" Pandora dangle for her ever enlarging Disney Pandora bracelet.  

Yes, we spoil each other.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 5:03 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
We exchanged gifts yesterday for our anniversary.  My wife bought me a ton of stuff for my desk at church.  I got a Han Solo "frozen in carbonite" phone stand, a Darth Vader calendar and paper clip holder, two Yoda book ends, and a downed AT-AT Walker tape dispenser.  Come to the Dork Side!!!

For her, I bought her a metal Winnie The Pooh Tervis cup she wanted, a Hallmark card keeper, and the new Alladin "Agrabar Castle" Pandora dangle for her ever enlarging Disney Pandora bracelet.  

That's fantastic!

Admin
alldatndensum

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 7:31 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

That's fantastic!

If anyone ever asks what her Pandora bracelet is, I am going to answer, "About $1000!"

lol!

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:34 am

Tell them it's how you stay in her good graces.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2019 2:28 pm

Congrats to the Alldats!  My wife and I celebrated 25 on the 11th.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 4:42 am

Leaving for Tennessee tomorrow. Visiting some family in Knoxville. Will see my sister, and I have not seen her or spoken to her in probably 30-35 years! It isn't complicated or anything, we just lost touch. She is my dad's daughter from his first marriage and we were never really close any way. She lived in Michigan and the miles were just so far away. When I was in high school she and her husband would come to visit us and I would hang out with them. It will also be good to see my brothers (I have always been pretty close with them but I don't keep in touch like I should).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: Warped Drive - General Discussion-
Jump to: