Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love this! Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2015-06-15

Love this!  Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries Empty
PostSubject: Love this! Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries   Love this!  Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Love this!  Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love this! Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries   Love this!  Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 am

I saw the video on Facebook.  Pretty cool!

I like that they are expanding their outreach to the homeless.  That is a great thing to do.  I wonder, though, how much opposition they will get in some cities as some municipalities are now making it illegal to feed homeless people as a deterrent for these folks to remain in their city. 

Sadly, there are no easy answers to homelessness.  Those that want off the streets will use the shelters and rehab programs to get them into new lives.  But, some of these guys are on the streets by choice and won't come off.  I am thankful that Pastor Bob has such a heart for the homeless people of Nashville.  I don't know that I could do this day in and day out.

I am wondering about bringing back Intense Radio.  I loved it when it was here before and even had a show for a very short time.  Do we need another streaming station?  There are more stations out there now than ever.  When Intense was out before, you didn't have Spotify, iHeartRadio, or Pandora to really contend with, either.  If someone wants to be different with these specialty stations, they are going to have to find a way to get their programming on something like Spotify or XM.  I'd love to have a true Christian ROCK station on XM instead of the one pop station.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Love this! Big Stuff from Pastor Bob & Sanctuary Ministries
Page 1 of 1