Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trytan working on new material!!!

Go down 
+10
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
Normaniac
bassdude
deathisgain
rockerVu2
Fundy
Staybrite
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Trytan working on new material!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:26 pm

From their Facebook page:

The NEW Trytan "Blood of Kings" Album is rolling along. Working on it every day! Lyrics, arrangements, praying on & writing/refining lyrics, melodies, developing sounds & instrumentation, plus a lot more. Pre production is in full swing. Been doing R & D the past few days for the Kick Starter campaign which is coming soon. The producer, drummer & keyboardist are confirmed!!! Here’s a clue, they are all the same person! And, I can’t wait to announce it. The bassist and guest artists are all in the works & coming together. 
We’re hoping to launch the Kick Starter Campaign, release the proposed track list & band roster soon.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 6:30 am

Refresh my memory.... Who are they? Were they the Christian band that sounded a bit like mid 80's Rush?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 am

Yes, that is correct!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 am

That sounds promising.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 11:10 am

Wow!  Great news!  Love their albums, and also when they did that live album I loved their passion for Christ!  Cool to hear a new album is on the way!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 pm

That's very cool news about Trytan.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 5:16 am

Don't own anything by them but I am interested! Can't wait for this! Keep us updated if they post any samples!
Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Wow. Was not expecting that.
Back to top Go down
bassdude

bassdude

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Wonder if Larry Dean still has those ridiculous pipes? It wasn't so much that he could hit high notes, lots of people can do that...it was that he went high and stayed high all the time...a real voice killer.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 2:15 am

Gettin' Ready! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 4:16 pm

I just listened to some Trytan the other day. I just hope this sounds like the old stuff, and maybe even better. They had a Rush sound with an edge.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 5:41 am

Driven wrote:
I just listened to some Trytan the other day. I just hope this sounds like the old stuff, and maybe even better. They had a Rush sound with an edge.

Me too, I hope it has a classic sound. Looking forward to hearing some samples.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2018 1:42 pm

If you Trytan fans haven't already, try to pick up the Live at Cornerstone 2001 of theirs.  Pretty good stuff, Maynard!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 12:14 am

I am quite partial to Trytan and have all 3 albums that get rotations often, so this news is VERY cool to me !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 7:37 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I am quite partial to Trytan and have all 3 albums that get rotations often, so this news is VERY cool to me !

All THREE albums?  All I have are Sylentiger and Celestial Messenger?  Was there a third album?  Was it a studio or live album?

Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5327
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Yes, the third one (if I'm correct) is their cornerstone 2001? Live album.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 3:10 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

All THREE albums?  All I have are Sylentiger and Celestial Messenger?  Was there a third album?  Was it a studio or live album?

Fundy wrote:
Yes, the third one (if I'm correct) is their cornerstone 2001? Live album.

I think Fundy is correct.  G/F was likely referring to the Live At Cornerstone album.
I like their two studio albums, but wasn't a fan of the live album.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 7:33 am

Yes, Celestial Messenger, Sylentiger and Live at Cornerstone 2001.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 7:08 am

For the reissues, I was talking to Matt Hunt and he will be carrying the remaster of "Sylentiger".  He may carry "Celestial Messenger" as well on Retroactive.

He is encouraging the guys to go with a bigger label if they can for their new release.  However, if they can't sign with someone else or just don't want to, then Retroactive will carry this as well.  For right now, though, the official word is that Retroactive will carry the remasters.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:21 pm

Again, I'm pumped for this. I don't often buy CDs these days, but I would buy Celestial Messenger and Sylentiger. My one peeve with those albums is that they tuned half a step down and I have an irrational hatred of that, but the music is amazing.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:52 am

The live album is more of a "worship song" album then and actual TRYTAN album... Strange they lived right there in illinois and never played Cornerstone festival...

wanted to see them bad!!!

Would like a Sylentiger remaster
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:57 am

Mr. Electric, we get our charge from you!!

And killer avatar! Really starting to get into Impellitteri!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 am

BTW, Sylentiger HAS been remastered.  The crack of the snare and the bass are much more prominent.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:44 am

Do you have a link for the remaster?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 11:11 am

Driven wrote:
Again, I'm pumped for this. I don't often buy CDs these days, but I would buy Celestial Messenger and Sylentiger. My one peeve with those albums is that they tuned half a step down and I have an irrational hatred of that, but the music is amazing.
A lot of bands tune 1/2 step down.  Easier on the vocalist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trytan working on new material!!!   Trytan working on new material!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trytan working on new material!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: