Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+13
bassdude
rockerVu2
Xid
Fundy
Through The Dark Radio
Normaniac
Driven
kerrick
MikeInFla
Hardkore
Staybrite
topshot rhit
alldatndensum
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What are you watching? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 6:09 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
First Man

Looking forward to seeing this one (but there is a long wait list at our library....might have to redbox it or something).

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 9:50 pm

The ending was a let down in our opinion (we're both like, "That's it???") but it was a good movie. We just watched Hidden Figures again, too.

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2019 10:35 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
The ending was a let down in our opinion (we're both like, "That's it???") but it was a good movie. We just watched Hidden Figures again, too.

I will keep that in mind while watching, thanks.
I was surprised at how much I liked Hidden Figures, my wife suggested it and I thought it was going to be like that movie "The Help" (which I didn't hate....but would have rather missed).

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 12:22 am

Alpha..... good flick.

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 5:14 am

Three Identical Strangers documentary
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2019 9:54 pm

Inferno
Return to Me

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 7:23 am

I finally got through the first two seasons of Travelers  on Netflix.  We are slowly going through season three.

We are also watching this show called Good Girls about these three struggling moms who decide to take on some illegal activities and try to hold their normal lives together.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 10:39 pm

We finished off Travellers season 3.  I had one major plot point figured out, but I did not see most of these twists coming.  Man, they totally blew my mind with that ending!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 pm

How It Ends

It was a decent Netflix movie.  I just wish they had told us what was causing the devestation.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
How It Ends

It was a decent Netflix movie.  I just wish they had told us what was causing the devestation.

I thought it was just Ok.  I think not letting the audience and character's in on what caused the devastation was kind of unsatisfying...but at least it was probably realistic.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2019 10:57 pm

Have you watched season 3 of Travelers yet, Staybrite?

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 11:20 am

alldatndensum wrote:

No, I'm trying to only watch one series at a time....at least by myself.  With my wife we watch like 4 or 5 series (intermittently) which doesn't leave me much time to watch the stuff she won't watch with me (try to limit myself to 2 hours of television or less a day....but don't always succeed).  Right now I'm trying to finish the "Maniac" limited series on Netflix and then I will move on to season 3 of Travelers.  Of course the show is a little involved so I will need to back up and watch the last few episodes of season 2 before I will have a clue what was going on leading up to the end of season 2.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 12:20 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
FYI season 3 is it. I would like more but it was a great way to go out. 

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/television/eric-mccormack-says-travelers-has-been-cancelled/wcm/acc0e07c-6412-48b0-bf3f-638d7f1f0081

I just finished up the Ted Bundy documentary on Netflix. Wow what a creepy creep! 

I want to see Solo but I want to watch it on TV not a tablet or phone and lately I've been watching Netflix on mobile devices. Next up for me The 100. Don't know anything about it but it popped up on my "you might like" feed.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 1:29 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
I want to see Solo but I want to watch it on TV not a tablet or phone and lately I've been watching Netflix on mobile devices. Next up for me The 100. Don't know anything about it but it popped up on my "you might like" feed.

My son got me started watching The 100.  I think I made it until a few episodes into season 3 before I just couldn't handle it anymore.  It's one of those "Teenagers save the post apocalyptic world" kind of shows.  I found it interesting at first, but after awhile the characters really started to annoy me.  Hopefully you will enjoy it more.

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 7:49 pm

So far about 4 episodes in to the 100 and you're right the teens are annoying. But I like Wells so far. And I think I like the "grounders" better than any of the characters and they only showed one grounder at the end of the 2nd episode for about 10 seconds. I'll hang in there and watch more bit not near as good as Travellers
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 8:49 am

MikeInFla wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
FYI season 3 is it. I would like more but it was a great way to go out. 

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/television/eric-mccormack-says-travelers-has-been-cancelled/wcm/acc0e07c-6412-48b0-bf3f-638d7f1f0081

I am terribly distraught over that.  This was a Canadian network show for the first two seasons and Netflix bought it for season three.  They could have gotten a couple more years out of the show.  The final episode, despite tidying up a lot of loose ends whether good or bad, leaves a hint that more could come.  It would have been cool to reboot with another team and have like a time traveling Dr. Who show where the teams get rebooted every so many years.  It would have been cool to keep the same crew and restart their entry into the 21st and see if everyone paired up the same or remembered previous timelines.  It could have been fun just to mess with fans' heads!

BRING BACK TRAVELERS!!!!!

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 2:49 pm

I started a Korean tv show on Netflix called Kingdom.  It's set in olden times and is about the prince seeking the crown of his ill father, ruthless bad guys who want to maintain political power, and the like... but with zombies.  I have only seen the first episode but it's pretty good so far.  I look forward to continuing watching it.  And unlike some of the shows it's competing with like Game Of Thrones, it's quite clean (other than violence, of course).  No sex/nudity/foul-language which is a rarity these days.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 8:59 pm

We finished all of season 4 of Fuller House (man, this is getting even more chees--and I didn't think it could get worse!) and all of Good Girls.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2019 10:16 pm

The Grand Tour Season 3
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 1:49 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
We finished all of season 4 of Fuller House (man, this is getting even more chees--and I didn't think it could get worse!) and all of Good Girls.

Netflix announced they cancelled it. I only saw the first 2 episodes of the first season. been meaning to check it out but had other stuff I wanted to see. I really need to watch Solo when time allows but lately, not a lot of time to spare.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 7:15 am

MikeInFla wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Netflix announced they cancelled it. I only saw the first 2 episodes of the first season. been meaning to check it out but had other stuff I wanted to see. I really need to watch Solo when time allows but lately, not a lot of time to spare.

They are cancelling Fuller House, but not until after season 5 comes.  We have to see the girls all get married.  I am predicting a triple wedding for DJ, Stephanie, and Kimmie.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 3:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
MikeInFla wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

They are cancelling Fuller House, but not until after season 5 comes.  We have to see the girls all get married.  I am predicting a triple wedding for DJ, Stephanie, and Kimmie.

5 Seasons is nothing to sneeze at in this current market.  Seems like most shows can't seem to make it past a third season.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2560
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 4:18 pm

The Greatest Showman...and yes,it is a musical.
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm

Lego Movie 2

Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 11:57 am

Blue Bloods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next