Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:16 pm

That's awesome. Thanks guys. You've confirmed what we thought. Hard to put in a box. Sound a bit like {insert band name here} but not really. Can I quote y'all (no names of course)?
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:22 pm

You can certainly quote me (even by name if you want...not that my name holds any weight...not even here... geek )

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Staybrite wrote:
You can certainly quote me (even by name if you want...not that my name holds any weight...not even here... geek )

You're Jim, right?  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 3:04 pm

You just lay off Jim now, ya hear
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 4:49 pm

You can quote me:  I'm not sure who I can really compare E&S to, but they sound nothing like Maroon 5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:07 pm

lol and amen to that
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:46 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

You're Jim, right?  Very Happy

Lenny, I will tell you again (probably for the 100th time), it's Carl....C A R L....Carl! Fight

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 6:49 pm

Jen5 wrote:
You just lay off Jim now, ya hear

You tell him Jenevieve!

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 7:03 pm

Jenevieve. lol
I also love that you used the stick
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Jenevieve. lol

Sometimes you gotta give Lenny a good whack with the stick.  Fight
occasionally followed by a raspberry.  Tongue

lol!

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 7:59 am

Wow, didn't expect the outbreak in violence. I need a safe space.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:35 am

Geesh, take a couple months off and look what happens.  I don't know if I can stay here without my emotional support honey badger.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 9:27 am

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
Jenevieve. lol

Sometimes you gotta give Lenny a good whack with the stick.  Fight
occasionally followed by a raspberry.  Tongue

lol!

Nobody asked you, Carl!!!  Fight
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 11:32 am

Well here we go again... Thought we made it thru this season with no storms. My phone just went off and we are under a Tropical Storm Warning. Headed right for us Friday night and Saturday. Winds are predicted to be 60-70 mph. Normally a tropical storm doesn't do much but there is a lot of the area around here still in shambles from Michael.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 6:12 pm

That stinks, praying it doesn't turn out too bad.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:09 pm

MikeInFla wrote:
Well here we go again... Thought we made it thru this season with no storms. My phone just went off and we are under a Tropical Storm Warning. Headed right for us Friday night and Saturday. Winds are predicted to be 60-70 mph. Normally a tropical storm doesn't do much but there is a lot of the area around here still in shambles from Michael.

I will be praying that this storm would dissipate before it ever gets to you.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 7:35 am

A good start of the weekend this week.
My son and his girlfriend invited us for a walk with Matsi and after we come back we have supper together.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 8:18 am

My Mom is coming to see us this weekend. If it's good is still to be seen.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2019 9:53 am

I get to have a weird birthday.  While my wife is taking me to Nashville to a restaurant I love, I also have a funeral I have to do today.

I had to do the funeral of a lady that was my first youth group kid back during the summer.  Her grandmother has now passed.  This lady was the wife of the pastor that did our wedding.  They were a big part of our lives for many years.  I have had to do the funerals of Bro. Billy Robinson, Reca (their grand-daughter), and now his wife Robbie.  I don't really want to have to do this on my birthday, but this is one of those times where you just suck it up and try to serve the Lord and the family as best you can.  They were there for me during a lot of hard times.  Now, it is time to be there for them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 8:54 am

Sorry to hear that, Chris.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 6:09 am

I think our cat is dying.  She was getting pretty sick for a few days.  That has subsided and she is still drinking water.  However, she is refusing to eat.  She is close to 18 1/2 years old, so this can't end well.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am

Man, been tough for you lately. Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Oh that's a bummer, sorry to hear it.  We have never had a pet live that long.  Our oldest was a cat that lived outdoors nearly all of his life.  He used to be and indoor/outdoor cat, but we moved when he was about 2-1/2 years old and he pretty much refused to spend more than an hour or so in the new house.  He lived to 15, and was very slow and feeble when we were finally forced to put him to sleep.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2019 6:19 am

We had to say goodbye to our sweet Callie last night.  Her kidneys were beginning to fail, and she was developing fatty liver disease where she was refusing to eat.  A cat's body then aggressively uses up their fat reserves and their liver can't handle it.  While she was still getting around albeit slower, the vet said that we could treat her but she would have to do it over and over and over with her getting weaker every time.  We just couldn't do that to her being 18 1/2.  In cat years, that made her around 90 years old.

I am absolutely wrecked right now.  Callie has been the constant in our lives without us having kids.  She was an indoor baby, so our daily routines are thrown off with her being gone.  I feel like I have lost a child, or at least, my best friend.  I don't really have close friends, so she is probably the closest thing I have ever had.  She was my nurse when I had surgery, my therapist when I was in a bad place, and my baby.  Callie, you are missed.

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Img_2039

Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2019 8:24 am

Sorry to hear, pets do become part of the family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next