Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
bassdude
Normaniac
Livna
Dynamis
kerrick
Jen5
MikeInFla
messiaen77
Through The Dark Radio
Fundy
Xid
Driven
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Guilty/Forgiven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 am

Nothing much.  As I said above, I just went back to school.  I am still trying to finish a couple of personal guitars.  Other than that, just getting older and collecting more music and dust.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Wha'sup ladies?  Wink  Razz

Well, I haven't said anything here yet, but my wife and I are moving. Leaving the damp and green insanely leftist environment of Western Washington for the considerably dryer (and browner) moderately conservative Arizona.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 pm

Wow!  When are you moving?
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 5:41 pm

Xid wrote:
Wow!  When are you moving?

Not until next spring.
We have stuff on our Washington home that we need to fix up.  Then we will go to AZ in February and put a down payment to have a new house constructed.  Then we have to come back home and sell our place.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Very cool!

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 7:19 pm

Congrats on the upcoming move!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Ugh.  I don't really want to move (I don't like moving).  Wish I could just snap my fingers and be in the new house.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:41 pm

I have friends in Zona. You're gonna love it!

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:54 pm

Normaniac wrote:
I have friends in Zona.  You're gonna love it!

Cool!
Actually Dynamis (Andy from Angelic Warlord).  Lives about 20 miles (or so) from where I am moving to.  So hoping to get together and do some cd shopping with him from time to time.  I also have an Aunt and Uncle on my father's side who will live about 12 miles from us.  My mother-in-law and sister-in-law also live there already (as well as a few more of my wife's relatives).  I also have an old online friend that I met at a long defunct Christian forum that I have met up with who will live about 20 miles away.  He actually does street evangelism in Phoenix and has insisted I join him on occasion.  So we almost have as many contacts and family in the AZ area as we do here in Washington state.

Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 3:20 pm

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Staybrite, can't imagine why you would want to get out of this leftist paradise   ; )

Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:31 pm

crucifyd wrote:
Staybrite, can't imagine why you would want to get out of this leftist paradise   ; )
lol!

Oh yeah, I won't miss the radical leftist politics in this state at all (at least on this side of the mountains).
But I'm not too excited about leaving two of my adult children (and 4 grandchildren) behind.  It's not that I won't see them again, but certainly not as often.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 10:34 am

Moving is always interesting and exciting. Hopefully what happened to me in Pennsylvania won't happen to you  lol!
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 12:44 am

Moving is exciting, if a bit stressful.  Hope it all goes well for you, Staybrite.  Make sure you build a music room/man cave just for yourself!  Very Happy

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Requested vacation for late September through early October.  Yay!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Wow that's big news Staybrite!  I hope the move itself will be easy and not too stressful, and that you'll love it there.  We have some friends from CA visiting us right now and after a couple days here, they started seriously considering moving this way...  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Moving is always interesting and exciting. Hopefully what happened to me in Pennsylvania won't happen to you  lol!

Well, the wife is going to make me walk every morning, and it will be an over 55 community (so the drivers probably won't be that great).  Hopefully it will just be a golf cart that hits me (not a full blown car).  That's gotta be easier to recover from, doesn't it?  Wink
Speaking of which, did you ever get a new furry companion.  Must still be a little hard missing Charlie, he seemed like a really neat dog (it was Charlie wasn't it?).

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Fundy wrote:
Moving is exciting, if a bit stressful.  Hope it all goes well for you, Staybrite.  Make sure you build a music room/man cave just for yourself!  Very Happy

Well technically I will have a room all to myself, but it will be my work office.  So it needs to be functional to work in, but I will certainly be decorating it with some of my music stuff.

kerrick wrote:
Wow that's big news Staybrite!  I hope the move itself will be easy and not too stressful, and that you'll love it there.  We have some friends from CA visiting us right now and after a couple days here, they started seriously considering moving this way...  Very Happy

To be quite frank I didn't really want to move to Arizona specifically (not that I dislike it).  But I probably would have picked a drier climate with some seasonal climate change (like the mountains).  But Arizona seems to help with Mrs Staybrite's arthritis and this weird inner ear problem she has (that is inoperable).  I've been to the mountains in Idaho a couple of times, and it seems really nice there.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Normaniac wrote:

Are you going anywhere exciting or just going to relax at home?

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 3:29 am

Congratulations Staybrite. That's very exciting. My auntie lives in Arizona part time. She runs a music school there. They love it. It'll take some getting used to, moving from the lush green of the west coast to the desert, but I hope once you've settled in that you'll love it too.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 5:57 am

Staybrite wrote:
Normaniac wrote:

Probably nothing special. Want to do some writing. This year's been difficult, for obvious reasons that have hindered us all.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 7:22 am

Wow, that's a big decision Gary to move to Arizona.
Nice there will be a news house build for you and your wife.
I hope it all goes well with all the preparations you have to take.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Staybrite wrote:

Well, the wife is going to make me walk every morning, and it will be an over 55 community (so the drivers probably won't be that great).  Hopefully it will just be a golf cart that hits me (not a full blown car).  That's gotta be easier to recover from, doesn't it?  Wink
Speaking of which, did you ever get a new furry companion.  Must still be a little hard missing Charlie, he seemed like a really neat dog (it was Charlie wasn't it?).

Well, it depends on how fast the golf cart is going  Very Happy

And since my wife is still in Houston and I'm up here in DFW and the fact that I'm in a rental, we've decided to wait to get another fur baby. And yes, Charlie was quite the character.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 3:50 pm

Jen5 wrote:
Congratulations Staybrite. That's very exciting. My auntie lives in Arizona part time. She runs a music school there. They love it. It'll take some getting used to, moving from the lush green of the west coast to the desert, but I hope once you've settled in that you'll love it too.

Wow, seems like everybody knows someone in Arizona.  I love the desert, but am a little worried I will get charred to a crisp by the sun.  

Normaniac wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Probably nothing special.  Want to do some writing.  This year's been difficult, for obvious reasons that have hindered us all.

That sounds like the perfect vacation to me.  Hope you have some productive writing sessions.

rockerVu2 wrote:
Wow, that's a big decision Gary to move to Arizona.
Nice there will be a news house build for you and your wife.
I hope it all goes well with all the preparations you have to take.

Thank you sister, Charlotte is really excited about getting to choose all the stuff for the new house (floors, cabinets, counter-tops).

Well, it depends on how fast the golf cart is going  Very Happy

And since my wife is still in Houston and I'm up here in DFW and the fact that I'm in a rental, we've decided to wait to get another fur baby. And yes, Charlie was quite the character.

Well the golf cart is going to have to be going pretty darned fast to catch me! Laughing

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 9:04 am

Next week there comes an end to the "take care for Levi"on Tuesdays.
Yep, he's 4 years now and has to go to school at the end of August.

I've really enjoy all those Tuesdays to care for him.
Levi and I really have had a very cool time together.
He told me yesterday: "my best friend is oma".
And he's my best friend too.
I will miss the Tuesdays with him.

Xid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next