Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League--the Snyder Cut

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Justice League--the Snyder Cut Empty
PostSubject: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 8:16 am

After the Justice League movie, fans were divided.  Some thought that having Joss Weadon direct the movie after Snyder left gave it a better Marvelized feel.  Some thought the movie felt rushed while others thought the movie felt a little schizophrenic by having two different directors.  I enjoyed it, but I also loved the darker Man of Steel movie and the following Batman VS. Superman.  My only complaints with BVS was that we had a goofy Lex Luthor and I wanted to see more of the creature that Luthor made from Zod's body.

Well, fans have asked for the Snyder cut for years.  Recently, Snyder announced that his directorial version did exist and would see the light of day.  HBO Max will carry it in 2021, so we will finally get to see the final film in it's intended almost 4 hour format. I might even have to subscribe for a month of HBO Max just to see this.  Or, I will wait for the Blu-Ray.  Either way, this nerd is stoked.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23434
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 2:18 pm

Wow 4 hour long movie.  How are going to manage to sit still for that long?  Wink

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Polishing a turd.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 7:31 am

Staybrite wrote:
Wow 4 hour long movie.  How are going to manage to sit still for that long?  Wink

My bladder will cause me to pause at least twice during that time! lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 7:34 am

deathisgain wrote:
Polishing a turd.

I don't think it will be that at all.  There was a different villain.  We actually get the black suited Superman. There was more story that was removed by the change of directors.  If it is a turd, then let Snyder's actual work be seen before you pass judgment.  Wheadon's attempt at Marvel-izing this film may be what made it less than interesting.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 11:32 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Oh yeah, me too.  Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 1:00 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Just wear your Depends  Very Happy

Staybrite and Xid like this post

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 9:35 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
Polishing a turd.

I don't think it will be that at all.  There was a different villain.  We actually get the black suited Superman. There was more story that was removed by the change of directors.  If it is a turd, then let Snyder's actual work be seen before you pass judgment.  Wheadon's attempt at Marvel-izing this film may be what made it less than interesting.

Most of the DC films have been less than stellar, and those include the Snyder ones. That is why I doubt this. They also rushed the movie and should have tried to build a better universe like Marvel did.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 11:14 am

deathisgain wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
deathisgain wrote:
Polishing a turd.

Most of the DC films have been less than stellar, and those include the Snyder ones. That is why I doubt this. They also rushed the movie and should have tried to build a better universe like Marvel did.

I agree on rushing this.  But, I think they were wanting to build a Marvel style universe but be different, too.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2020 7:11 pm

Well I read recently it will be like a mini-series, 4 one hour long episodes.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 8:19 am

Back to top Go down
deathisgain

deathisgain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:49 pm

I have to say that this trailer, and the other ones DC released look pretty good. I'm still a skeptic with DC, but the stuff added in gets me a little excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Wow, as much as I'm not really a fan of superhero flicks, that trailer does look pretty good.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 7:02 pm

I don't have HBO Max, but I will definitely buy this if they put it on Blu-ray.

Hardkore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League--the Snyder Cut   Justice League--the Snyder Cut I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League--the Snyder Cut
Page 1 of 1