Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
deathisgain
Oldiesmann
rssllue
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
MikeInFla
Jen5
Normaniac
kerrick
Black Rider
Staybrite
rockerVu2
Xid
Through The Dark Radio
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Random Ramblings - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2022 10:05 pm

That's nothing... I live in southwestern Ohio and they're even calling for possible snow tomorrow with highs around 46. It's supposed to warm up to the 70s by early next week though (but the current forecast calls for the possibility of rain every day from Monday through Thursday next week)
Back to top Go down
https://www.christianmetal.fans
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1455
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 7:26 am

Snowed here in mid-Mizzou last night.  Wind was gusting to 40 MPH.  Unreal.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 2:22 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Snowed here in mid-Mizzou last night.  Wind was gusting to 40 MPH.  Unreal.

Mid-Mizzou you say???

I have been thru there a few times over the past years. I drove to visit my bro and the extended family up in the southern area of Minnesota. The halfway point is around St. Louis. Last year I stayed in Columbia. One of my cousins lives there. The other lives with his family in St. Louis.

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2022 5:13 pm

We had some rain and sleet this afternoon and we are expecting snow flurries tonight.  We will be back in the upper 70s by Sunday.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 1:01 am

Seventh Day Slumber announced yesterday that their tour date in Terre Haute, Indiana has been canceled. However, they are now stopping in Indianapolis that day instead - and best of all it's free.

Guess where I'll be on the 23rd  Very Happy

I just saw SDS locally with Matt Sassano back in November but this will include all four bands on the tour (Decyfer Down, Spoken and Amongst the Giants being the other three)

Staybrite and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 11:46 am

Sad to hear some of you guys are still getting threats of snow.
In the low 90's and sunny here in Western Arizona.  Starting to get kinda warm again.

Oldiesmann wrote:
Seventh Day Slumber announced yesterday that their tour date in Terre Haute, Indiana has been canceled. However, they are now stopping in Indianapolis that day instead - and best of all it's free.

Guess where I'll be on the 23rd  Very Happy

I just saw SDS locally with Matt Sassano back in November but this will include all four bands on the tour (Decyfer Down, Spoken and Amongst the Giants being the other three)

Would really dig seeing SDS in concert.

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Back in 2012, we were hitting 70s and 80s in early April.  By May, we were hitting the 90s and even had a record set for the month with temps over 100 degrees!  That was rough!  I was starting to wonder if maybe global warming was real!  LOL

We typically have cool Aprils and start to warm up throughout May.  Even June isn't too bad here, but July and August gets super hot with a ton of humidity to make it feel worse.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 3:44 am

Sounds like our year's weather in a nutshell. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 2:46 pm

One of my old college friends posted a video on facebook from Eastern Washington where she lives. It was snowing again there this morning (brrr).

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 12:51 pm

You are glad you are in AZ now I think.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2022 8:25 pm

Colder again tonight, 33.  

Upper sixties with lows in the 50s next week.  

Only in the Ozarks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2022 2:44 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
You are glad you are in AZ now I think.

Yes!
Maybe I won't be so happy come July and August. Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 8:52 am

Except for snow, we have had all four seasons this week with some wintery tempos, some spring temps, and now summer and back to fall temps.  We have had sunny days, cloudy days, rainy days, and tornadoes.  Tennessee's whether is schizophrenic.

Staybrite and Oldiesmann like this post

Back to top Go down
Oldiesmann

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2022 4:20 pm

Pretty much the same up here in Ohio
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 5:50 am

We've had snow two weeks ago. Then came the rain.
Since yesterday the sun is back.
Today and tomorrow we'll have very sunny day  16 - 18 degrees Celcius.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2022 12:45 pm

My mother has sold her house in Texas and moved to Arizona.  She has purchased a small home about 30 minutes away from us and is living with us while waiting for her house to be ready.  Her two cats are living with us also, and my allergies are going nuts.  For some reason I can handle one short haired cat alright, but the other cat has a very long coat and they are both shedding.  My allergy pills just can keep up!  Laughing

rockerVu2, Hardkore and MikeInFla like this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 6:06 pm

My neighbor's dogs used to bark incessantly when they moved in two years ago.  There were many times I wanted to call and file a complaint with the city, but I refrained.  The dogs eventually acclimated to their new environment and the barking decreased drastically.

They still love to bark at me when I am mowing, however.  They get right up to the fence and are barking and growling at me.  After my last mowing session, I decided I had enough.

I bought a hypersonic dog trainer from Amazon called a Stop Woofer.  You simply charge it, and then wear it around your neck.  When the dog does something you want to stop it from doing, you show them the device, give them a command and give them a few seconds to respond.  When they don't, you hit the ultrasonic button which gives them an audible sound that drives them nuts as it hurts their ears.  When the bad behavior stops, you praise them.

Needless to say, I was extremely skeptical.  After finishing the yard today, I must say that this has been the most enjoyable time of mowing I have ever had.  When I was done, I kept talking to the dogs and took them some treats for being so good. I don't think I have made friends with the dogs yet, but at least they have learned that they don't like my ultrasonic trainer and are willing to listen to me while I have it on.

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 6:06 pm

So I went to see Father Stu in the theater today. It has Mel Gibson in a supporting role. I got to thinking and realized Lethal Weapon came out 35 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2022 6:50 pm

Hardkore wrote:
So I went to see Father Stu in the theater today. It has Mel Gibson in a supporting role. I got to thinking and realized Lethal Weapon came out 35 years ago!

My wife wants to see it, but I'm not convinced I will like it.  I saw a trailer and got kind of bent out of shape that the guy ditched his fiancé to become a priest.

Oldiesmann

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2022 11:51 pm

Fired up a YouTube mix for Amongst the Giants and have gotten some interesting music. In addition to AtG I've gotten music from Demon Hunter, Zahna (how have I never heard of them before?), GFM and S.A.M. (Savage After Midnight - another group I've never heard of, though I don't think they're a Christian band)

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 12:34 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

Needless to say, I was extremely skeptical.  After finishing the yard today, I must say that this has been the most enjoyable time of mowing I have ever had.  When I was done, I kept talking to the dogs and took them some treats for being so good. I don't think I have made friends with the dogs yet, but at least they have learned that they don't like my ultrasonic trainer and are willing to listen to me while I have it on.

Oh wow, that's pretty cool.  We have a neighbor with a dog who barks too much as well, but she is so timid I would be hesitant to use it on her.

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 3:13 pm

I'm currently designing my parents Christmas Cards.

How's that for random!

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Staybrite and rockerVu2 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 5:20 pm

That's pretty random!

Fundy likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2022 9:27 am

Fundy wrote:
I'm currently designing my parents Christmas Cards.

How's that for random!

You are either quite late....or rather early.  Very random. lol!

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2022 5:38 am

Having 7 solar panels on your roof helps so much to get a lower power bill.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next