Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Website and New Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

New Website and New Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New Website and New Trailer   New Website and New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2022 8:09 am

Not really working on any new music these days. Last year was a really tough year...wife nearly died from COVID, mom did die, then I got cancer at the tail end of the year and needed several months at the beginning of this year to recover. But now we're all healed and life is good! At some point I'll start writing again but for now I'm just sort of consolidating my past projects. Instead of trying to manage separate websites and social media pages I'm just gonna have everything point to one site. johnevansmusic.com

I made a trailer a few weeks ago just to showcase the singers I've worked with and some of the music we've created together. Some of you may be familiar with Jenny Stokes and of course DT, but there are several others that we're also a real pleasure to create music with!

Check out the trailer...

alldatndensum, topshot rhit, Staybrite, Dynamis, Fundy, Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
deathisgain

deathisgain

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2014-12-04

PostSubject: Re: New Website and New Trailer   New Website and New Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 3:57 pm

Sorry to hear about the cancer. Hope you are feelling much better.

Fundy, JLE3 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Website and New Trailer   New Website and New Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 7:48 pm

I followed your wife's narrow escape from Covid and your recent cancer fight on facebook, but had no idea you lost your mother (very sorry to hear that).  Nobody can slight you for not creating any recent music (especially given you have done so much recording in the last 4 or 5 years).  Still praying for you and your family, hoping you can get back to recording more music, but even if you don't your contribution has been amazing (to say the least).  Peace and joy to you John.

Dynamis, Fundy, JLE3 and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Website and New Trailer   New Website and New Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Website and New Trailer
Page 1 of 1