Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson

Go down 
+3
Normaniac
Fundy
Xid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson Empty
PostSubject: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 pm

Check it out:  https://lescarlsen.hearnow.com/

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5331
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Sounds great.  Gotta love Les.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.

Xid and Normaniac like this post

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2022 6:45 pm

Sounds great!  Rockin'
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 12:14 pm

It sounds amazing!

I do hope the rest of Bloodgood will decide to finish and release anything they were working on with Michael Bloodgood despite his passing.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 3:04 pm

I am totally digging this.  On his website Les indicates that this includes Paul Jackson.

With regards to unreleased Bloodgood material.. (from Les Carlson website)

Quote :

"All of us who are moved by the life of Michael Bloodgood can truly say that the light of Jesus was bright in him. As his best friend and partner, I will do my best to honor him, but more importantly, to proclaim the truth about Jesus Christ, the savior of the world, a message Michael was so passionate about."
Les Carlsen

Now that Michael Bloodgood is home with Jesus, BLOODGOOD as a band has come to an end. No new music will be written. No BLOODGOOD live concerts will take place. However, there are a few new songs that Michael wrote and performed and some ‘legacy’ material that may be developed at a future date and released to you.

For Les, the ministry of BLOODGOOD and the personal call on his life remain unchanged, so he will continue to record new music. The message is the same and it is urgent. Life is short!

The team of Les and Paul Jackson, that brought you BLOODGOOD classics such as “Crucify”, “Demon on the Run”, “Seven”, “Top of the Mountain”, “Pray” and “Lamb of God” to name a few, have already been working on an album that will hopefully be released later this year. The first single is scheduled for streaming on Aug 12.

Les has also written several songs in collaboration with Oz Fox, David Zaffiro, and Craig Church. These songs continue in the Christian hard rock music genre and ministry that has marked Les' legendary career for the last 3 decades.

Pethead

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2021-01-30

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 5:31 pm

Love me some Les. His voice has aged like fine wine.

He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson Mike-myers-wayne-campbell

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 am

The full song is now available. It’s awesome.

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 9:17 pm

I don't have a link, but Les has a Kickstarter campaign for his new album with a projected release in December.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2022 11:05 pm

Here is the Kickstarter link.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lescarlsen/bloodgood-singer-les-carlsens-solo-project?ref=user_menu

I went ahead and backed it (even though I had hate doing these).  I really hope he gets the full funding, I mean he is already up to just over $1,000.  I always kind of worry (at least slightly) because it always seems like they are asking for so much money ($8,000 seems like a lot, but half of that might be needed just to manufacture the merch...what do I know).

Last edited by Staybrite on Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stoopid grammur misteak (mmm steak, yum!))

Normaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 2:36 am

8K isn't that much.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 4:01 pm

Normaniac wrote:
8K isn't that much.

I'm sure you are right given what has to go into getting recordings mastered, a few thousand CDs printed, inserts printed, t-shirts made etc.

PostSubject: Re: He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson   He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's Coming - New Single by Les Carlson
Page 1 of 1