Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am SO in love.....

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
sabidoo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

I am SO in love..... Empty
PostSubject: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 pm

.....with www.pizzahut.com

A couple of mouse clicks and a fresh, hot, delicious pizza comes to my door. NO MORE HUMAN INTERACTION.....

afro WOOT afro

Speaking of pizza, and realizing that most of you are closet liberal, communist, Mormon Catholics Twisted Evil , what toppings do you prefer on a pizza?

My favorite is pan crust, EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA light sauce, double pepperoni, BACON and tons of extra cheese. Did I mention almost NO SAUCE?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3874
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Any pizza is good.

alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:06 pm

From Pizza Hut, I want a Super Supreme. Sometimes, I even want anchovies.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 4:03 am

Sabidoo I am SO happy for your love for pizza's
I love pizza's with tunafish, lots of olives and anchovies.
Let me try or some mouse clicks will deliver me a pizza too geek
Back to top Go down
drumdude

drumdude

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:29 am

anchovies?!? thats gross Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:49 am

Don't say it's gross until you actually try it. Most people who think they are gross have never even tasted them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:24 am

I used to work at a pizza place, so I smelled plenty of Anchovies.

No desire to eat any. Evil or Very Mad

Anchovies are teh gross.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:51 am

Anchovies ... yummy.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Never tried anchovies. Much smaller than sardines right?

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:46 pm

Staybrite, anchovies are smaller than sardines.
Anchovies have a much more salt tast than sardines.
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:39 am

I'm in agreement with Topshot. Twisted Evil

Pizzas are food. Twisted Evil

Food is good. Twisted Evil

I like food. cheers

KISS
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:34 am

But even great wizards must have some favorites to help them in their questing and conjuring......

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2563
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 12:01 pm

I prefer Digiorno,without anchovies.

Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:02 am

Alldat said:

Quote :
But even great wizards must have some favorites to help them in their questing and conjuring......

scratch

scratch

scratch

scratch

O.K. A favorite. Maybe not the favorite (if such a pizza even exists), but this is close. Twisted Evil

From The Rock. The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Brewery is a pizza chain in western Washington State. Twisted Evil

First, I usually pay little attention to the pizza crust. I usually eat the pizza and then discard the crust as wasted dough. Blech.......yucky--icky--poo. Waste of time to eat and takes up room in my tummy for the rest of the slice of pizza. But The Rock......ahhhhhhhhhh.....crust. I eat the whole piece, as this is the best dough i've ever tasted on a pizza, bar none.

Second, the sauce. Extra sauce. Makes the pizza less dry and adds flavor. Preferably thick and tomatoeeee......with just the right blend of spices and a little bit of *bite*.

Third, the cheese. Extra cheese. I want a blend of mozzarella and swiss cheese on top, and lots of it.

Fourth, the meat. All meat is my friend. But since you asked.......i'll go for spicy Italian sausage balanced with an equal amount of sweet Italian sausage.

Fifth, the veggies. As with meat, almost all veggies on pizza are my friends. But since you asked.......i'll go for whole oven roasted garlic cloves on the pizza. Also, sliced tomatoes, onions, black olives, red peppers, green peppers, sauteed spinach.

There you have it. VOILA!!

A pizza even a Wizard can enjoy. cheers

KISS
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:56 am

Can you conjure me one through the computer. Man, I'm starvin' after reading that description. You should be a writer for their commercials.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:52 pm

I heard that!

GW, next time I'm in WA, you'll have to treat me to one of those beasts.

Wow!

sabidoo

sabidoo

Number of posts : 2069
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:20 pm

GODSWIZARD wrote:
Alldat said:

Quote :

scratch

scratch

scratch

scratch

O.K. A favorite. Maybe not the favorite (if such a pizza even exists), but this is close. Twisted Evil

From The Rock. The Rock Wood Fired Pizza & Brewery is where communist eat. Twisted Evil

First, I am a garlic eating communist.

Second, I am a garlic eating communist.

Third, I want to have babies with Hussein Obama, cuz like me, he is a communist.

Fourth, Hitlery Clinton, also a marxist/communist, is my queen.

Fifth, My breath stinks cuz I am a garlic eating communist.

There you have it. VOILA!!

A pizza even a COMMUNIST can enjoy. cheers

KISS

FIXED Laughing Razz Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sabidoo
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed @ the post above. Shame on you. Embarassed I am a gentle and sensitive man. Embarassed My feelings injure easily. No

You barbarian. :bball:

(Mr. Dribble will stand in for the *Antagonistic Barbarian Wielding A Large Battleaxe* emoticon we don't have)

Hey Topshot.......you come to the Puget Sound area?? Question Cool. Cool Yeah......look me up when you do.......you know where to reach me. Twisted Evil

KISS
Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Never been to WA yet. Smile But when I do, I expect a pizza and a tour of The Vault. What a Face

GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:14 pm

O.K. Twisted Evil

KISS
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:04 pm

topshot rhit wrote:
Never been to WA yet. Smile But when I do, I expect a pizza and a tour of The Vault. What a Face

Hey, I live in the Puget Sound area, and have never been invited to tour the vault.
Now my feelings are hurt.
Sad

Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:33 am

Embarassed There's really not much to see. Just a bunch of CDs. I don't even have most of them in the original jewel cases now. Most of them are in slimlines so you can't even see the titles of them as they sit on the racks. Embarassed

KISS
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:22 pm

I remember you saying that you put them in slimline cases. I almost thought about doing that myself, but I can't seem to bring myself to fold the tray card in half (gulp). Shocked

What do you do with the 12-page booklets? It seems like the really thick ones would not even fit in a slimline case

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Slimlines are of teh debil. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GODSWIZARD
Play It LOUD!!!

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Staybrite said:

Quote :
I remember you saying that you put them in slimline cases. I almost thought about doing that myself, but I can't seem to bring myself to fold the tray card in half (gulp). Shocked

What do you do with the 12-page booklets? It seems like the really thick ones would not even fit in a slimline case

To address your first paragraph........ scratch

I thought about it for a long time before I finally broke down and actually did it. It was becoming a *space* issue. Twisted Evil If I only had a house or apartment all to myself i'd not have done it. However, I have to share my house with several other peeps (Wife and 2 youngest kids now. Earlier it was 3 and even 4 kids). In order to use the available space to its most efficient utilization I did it and 1/2'ed the space my CDs were taking up. Twisted Evil The fold in the rear tray card?? Question No biggie IMO. Have to do it. Twisted Evil Besides......if i'm comfortable with it......it does not matter. It's not like anyone else is ever going to either buy or even really see them. It's not. Evil or Very Mad Once an album gets into the vault it never gets out. I listen to a CD when I first get it and I might give it up to a month.......if it does not give me enjoyment.......it's gone. Twisted Evil

To address your second paragraph....... scratch

With thick inserts it's also no real biggie. Evil or Very Mad I end up sticking the larger inserts into the 'insert holders' in the front of the slimline. I only stick as many pages of the booklets as there is room for into the 'insert holders'. The slimline then does not close all the way, but it's no biggie. The slimline jewel case is going to get stuck in with the 'mass' of the other CDs on the rack anyway. The CDs on either end hold the CD 'innards' in place and the slimline closed. Twisted Evil I suppose the ratio is about 1 to 30 or something like that. It just does not happen that often to where it bothers me. Evil or Very Mad

So......again, I get back to the issue of 'space'. I do what I have to. Twisted Evil No biggie. Evil or Very Mad

KISS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am SO in love.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next