Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am SO in love.....

Go down 
+4
rockerVu2
alldatndensum
topshot rhit
sabidoo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876
Registration date : 2007-01-30

I am SO in love..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:45 pm

I went one better. Stick the CDs and inserts into Tyvek sleeves. Takes even less space than slimlines.

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:06 am

You guys make me sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
You guys make me sad. Sad

Me too Sad

I'm in close to the same boat as GW, I have three kids and a wife in a small 1200 square foot home. As the dad, my stuff always seems to get stuck in boxes and sent to the storage shed much sooner than anyone elses stuff. So I am left trying to find space for my measely 400 cd collection. Right now I have significant room on the upper shelf in my bedroom closet, but another 100 cds or so and that won't work effectively anymore.

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm

1200 square feet? Wow! You live in a mansion compared to me! We live in a two bedroom 760 square foot house. Of course, we have the building out back that is two story and just about the same amount of square feet as the house. That is where the ultra top-secret facility known as "The Batcave" (my studio) is located.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am SO in love.....   I am SO in love..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am SO in love.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2