Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
LRW
xenonlion
kerrick
Mac
ultmetal
Fundy
messiaen77
Hardkore
bassdude
unworthy
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Driven
Staybrite
Metal15
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Random Ramblings - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:35 pm

cmr
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Ok I thought so; perfect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:45 pm

my son does these card tricks and is pretty good at it. He also does this trick where he can levitate a dollar bill. So we went out to eat tonight and as we were finishing up my son gets up from the table walking towards where you go to pay and he's doing this dollar trick as he's walking by. People who were eating saw it and were impressed. Next thing I know customers are calling him over to show them his tricks. The busboy was also pretty impressed and told him he should think about getting a job at that diner to perform his magic tricks
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:51 pm

That's awesome!  How old is he?

Dinner was fine by the way.  She's pretty great; I'll give my parents kudos for good taste haha.  Not sure what a next step would be - or if there there should be any next step?  Hard to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:26 pm

he's 14. His step grandfather (who has since passed away) was a Gospel Magician and he was quite an inspiration to him.

that's great that dinner went over good. If the 2 of you hit it off that's a good first step
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23475
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 am

kerrick wrote:
That's awesome!  How old is he?

Dinner was fine by the way.  She's pretty great; I'll give my parents kudos for good taste haha.  Not sure what a next step would be - or if there there should be any next step?  Hard to say.

Try befriending her on Facebook.  Or, try calling her and just talking for a while.  Don't do it everyday, and don't wait to long.  If after a couple of phone calls, try this old fashioned thing called "a date".  It doesn't have to be super romantic or expensive at first.  If you find out she likes coffee, invite her to Starbucks or whatever you have in your area.  She can meet you there the first time.  Just get to know her a bit.  At worst, you'll have a new friend.  But, this could be the person God intended for you.  If you don't call her, you will never know.

Now, I should change my name to The Luv Guru!  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:55 am

^great advice
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 pm

See?  The women agree!  I am The Luv Guru!!!  I love you

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Hahaha alright dude!  Well your wisdom is requested in the new thread I made.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Go read my lengthy reply to your lengthy explanation, young Padawan!

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 am

So I've had a slightly busy weekend. On Thursday, I went with my English class to Ottawa to see a performance called "Hamlet (solo)". It's very minimalistic - no props, no mike, just the one guy wearing black who's playing all the parts. It was amazing, and everyone in my class enjoyed it. As well, I got to spend an evening at the mall with friends; I don't like malls in general, but I got some good food and bought a couple CDs. So I got home after midnight on Friday, had some sleep, and basically sleepwalked through the afternoon. That evening, I left with my dad to go visit some family. On Friday night, it was my uncle in a small town east of Ottawa; the next morning, we took it easy and made it to Montréal to visit some of his family, because one of them recently had some medical treatment to overcome a severe tumour. So that went well, I got to talk with my distant cousins, and I got to travel a lot.

Through it all, I got to drive on the freeway, and in particular during snow at night. I was doing about 60 mph, the speed limit, and still passing everyone, even though I hadn't really driven in snow before. On the other hand, I had great tires and a great car, and I was passing minivans and SUVs, probably with all-season tires (which are wholly insufficient for winter here). When I told Facebook about it, a lot of people were taken aback, but it wasn't unsafe, as long as I had control, and I did have control.

The joys of winter driving Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:55 am

So we are getting ready for church today and my daughter Kira has this puzzled look on her face and she says, "Mom why can't we take Cookie (our dog) to church with us?" So I respond with "She goes to Doggie Church!"
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 am

Got to help out some friends and see a great performance of The Nutcracker this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Got to help out some friends and see a great performance of The Nutcracker this Saturday.
That was the first ballet I ever saw (many years ago). I didn't think I was going to like it, but it was fantastic.

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:50 pm

red alert
star craft aporoaching
everbody put on your gear
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 pm

No ice on the roads to work this morning = a good day

-------

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5594
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40