Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians

Go down 
+6
oldschooldoom
Samson
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
ishmael81
Staybrite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 am

I heard that Frost Like Ashes song... I had no idea what it was about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Nailed by Theocracy...

would have been a great title for an 80s glam band or modern day sleaze band to use...
won't go into why..you can figure it out
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Wait, I don't get it.  Can you please explain?  Razz 

ishmael81 wrote:
I heard that Frost Like Ashes song... I had no idea what it was about...

There was a thread on CMR where someone set me straight because I had been really taken aback by that song's lyrics.  I doubt it's still there though...  (Gotta LOVE how the CMR deletes old threads...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 pm

kerrick wrote:
Wait, I don't get it.  Can you please explain?  Razz 

lol!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Hubba hubba 

^ok so maybe I just wanted to use this smiley, but given the context, I find it particularly disturbing hahaha!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 am

Kerrick and Dean (b4l),

I'm so stinkin' glad you guys are here.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:45 am

Aww geee...  Embarassed  (dangit there's no sappy hugging smiley!)  Well I'm glad you're here too!  This is a nice spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 am

Hahaha...nice Kerrick

Thanks ishmael81.....i really enjoy all of us being here
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Almost all of Sympathy's songs.
Mortification - Necromanicide
Becoming the Archetype - Necrotizing Fasciitis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:16 pm

kerrick wrote:
Hubba hubba 

^ok so maybe I just wanted to use this smiley, but given the context, I find it particularly disturbing hahaha!
You know...I have been dying to use that smiley...but you beat me to it...so I will have to try this one....

Suspect 

ehhhh..doesn't have the same effect as yours..
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

you're Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:37 pm

I think all the male bonding in this thread caused everyone to get squeamish about posting here..lol
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:41 pm

lol!  Yeah you're probably right...  Does that mean we need some more ladies in here to bond with then???
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 pm

kerrick wrote:
lol!  Yeah you're probably right...  Does that mean we need some more ladies in here to boink with then???
Fixed that for ya.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Dangit, I've gotta be careful reading your posts at work... someone's gonna notice me laughing to myself or my giant grin hahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 pm

That boinking idea was hilarious, man… if it didn't sound so wrong, I'd use it within certain circles.

Back to the topic… The chorus to Sabbath Breaker by Rev Seven: "I don't need no religion". The verse provides context and meaning to the chorus, thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Someone say boink?

It's a PARTY....and in the morning we'll make WAFFLES!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:46 pm

I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder!
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 pm

torn flesh
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 am

danielbandfan wrote:
I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder!
Wow, that was really scary. And if you don't mind me saying, if that don't work your breath will certainly get the job done, cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something cause your breath STINKS!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:14 pm

^ reminds me of that track called "Honesty" on SFC's A Saved Man in the Jungle....

Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 pm

try scorin' a copy of THAT album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Got it. Also got their 1st release on CD "Listen Up" - Classic stuff from my homey Super C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Got it. Also got their 1st release on CD "Listen Up" - Classic stuff from my homey Super C

Never heard of them before..and after hearing that I am glad..

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next