Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians

Go down 
+6
oldschooldoom
Samson
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
ishmael81
Staybrite
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:26 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Got it. Also got their 1st release on CD "Listen Up" - Classic stuff from my homey Super C
Listen Up you can find fairly cheap.. as most of Chris' (aka Super C, Sup the Chemist, Soup the Chemist, etc) other material.. but that album in particular I have only seen up on amazon for over $100 ... and I don't have it. Another classic of his is Phase III .. would recommend that one if you don't have it.

he's one of the founders of christian rap who really took it and brought it to the masses... along with other acronym groups such as PID (preachers in disguise), ETW (end time warriors), DII (dynamic twins) .. and other artists such as Steven Wiley, Michael Peace, Washington, Apocalypse, Alliance of Light (aka Gospel Gangstas, Gospel Gangstaz), JC & The Boyz, D-Boy...

old school stuff. Personally I like both old school and "new school" ... I also like the stuff (for the most part) put out by Cross Movement Records and Reach Records since inception... though some of it just isn't my cup of tea the message is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 am

unworthy wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Got it. Also got their 1st release on CD "Listen Up" - Classic stuff from my homey Super C
Listen Up you can find fairly cheap.. as most of Chris' (aka Super C, Sup the Chemist, Soup the Chemist, etc) other material.. but that album in particular I have only seen up on amazon for over $100 ... and I don't have it. Another classic of his is Phase III .. would recommend that one if you don't have it.

he's one of the founders of christian rap who really took it and brought it to the masses... along with other acronym groups such as PID (preachers in disguise), ETW (end time warriors), DII (dynamic twins) .. and other artists such as Steven Wiley, Michael Peace, Washington, Apocalypse, Alliance of Light (aka Gospel Gangstas, Gospel Gangstaz), JC & The Boyz, D-Boy...

old school stuff. Personally I like both old school and "new school" ... I also like the stuff (for the most part) put out by Cross Movement Records and Reach Records since inception... though some of it just isn't my cup of tea the message is awesome.
actually I take that "fairly cheap" comment back as Listen Up, A Saved Man in the Jungle, and Phase III are all over $50 - on amazon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:28 pm

I have a D-Boy tape, the Lyrical Strength oneā€¦ don't know how much it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians   Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian song titles that would sound bad to non-Christians
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3