Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books   Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:08 pm

I don't know if there are any "Half-Price Books" stores in your area, but we have 2 or 3 here in Western Washington and they are a really cool store. They buy and sell new and used books as well as previously owned video games, movies and cds.

So I'm there looking for a book by Emerson Eggerichs titled "Love & Respect" (which I found, in hard cover, for only $7.99). Then I thought I would take a look at their used cds. I wasn't very optimistic because there just isn't much in the way of used Christian hard rock and metal in my part of the world. But to my surprise I found a pristine copy of DeGarmo & Key's "The Plege" and it was only one dollar!

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books   Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:30 am

None in our area, but I did check out the website... found quite a few good deals there.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books   Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm able to find a few gems every now and then at HPB.
Back to top Go down
ChosenOne

ChosenOne

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books   Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:44 pm

I go there constantly. I usually find some pretty good deals. About the only steal of a deal that I found was the Ruscha cd for $2. Every once in awhile they will have others. But yeah, its one of my favorite stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books   Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Find @ Half-Price Books
Page 1 of 1