Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  Empty
PostSubject: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Polar Expressions

from Robert Bussey's FB page:
This is one of my older tunes that I've completely re-recorded and brought back as an epic Prog Rock Christmas song based on the Polar Express story. Merry Christmas everyone!!

http://robertbusseymusic.com/home

Link to purchase or stream the song is down on the left hand side of the page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:51 pm

I actually hate to classify this as just a Christmas song because this will get lots of playing time throughout the year. The song clocks in at over 12 minutes in length and seems to be a lossless wav file.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Oh man less than a minute into it and I want to shoot the person shaking those blasted bells!

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23432
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Ok, it got much better after the bells quit, is all of his stuff instrumental?

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 pm

His solo stuff is, I believe
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Not too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Robert Bussey  I just switched the file over to high quality mp3 so for faster download and to take up less space on mobile devices. Hope it finds a place in everyone's Christmas playlist right there along with your TSO music! 
25 minutes ago · Unlike · 1
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:15 am

Twelve minutes?  I will pass.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:09 am

That's very long to listen to one song.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:05 am

If I had a way to pay for it, I'd definitely get it. I like progressive music to some extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:05 pm

alldat / rocker (especially alldat)

really surprises me that you guys would automatically take a negative view of a song just because of how long it runs.

Rock n Roll history is filled with songs that long (and longer).

ELP, Dylan, Zeppelin, Hendrix, Rush, Pink Floyd, Yes, ELO, Allman Brothers, Deep Purple, Judas Priest, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, etc etc..I could keep going...

All of those artists have done songs like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single    Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Bussey (Taker, Armageddon) releases Christmas single
Page 1 of 1