Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
messiaen77
Samson
ishmael81
Hardkore
Guilty/Forgiven
BearDad
Redeemed Fool
alldatndensum
metaldude
kerrick
Xid
xenonlion
Driven
Staybrite
Through The Dark Radio
rockerVu2
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Random Ramblings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:38 pm

Typical SD ... in the forties today (I rode my motorcycle), after several days if single digit and low teens, even minus 0 overnight!  Now the forecast shows mid 30's as the highs for the next five days, and just north of us it is snowing.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 8:03 am

We didn't quite make it to 40 yesterday and won't again today.  The ice from last week still hasn't completely melted off and they are calling for more snow tonight.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:40 am

Cleared off about 1/4" of ice from the driveway yesterday and we had some snow flurries this morning after it had rained some.  And it should be sunny later.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Home in less than a week! Smile
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:57 am

More snow!  I get to stay home again today!!!!  Woot!!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:49 am

It's really winter in Tennesse this year.
You have gotten more snow than we had.

Most of the time spring is starting early in Tennesse isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:00 am

"Put one box on the sidewalk then you return with the next and the first one's gone.
Everyone gets on the bus out of town and the lights start going out one by one."
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Scotch mints are great value for money.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Getting a fair amount of snow right now.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:26 pm

When you're working with people that are complainers, late, slow, and lazy, and you think, "I can see this person working for the government…" Laughing

Pardon my negativity… things are really irking me right now. I can't wait for next week, which is reading week…
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Driven wrote:
When you're working with people that are complainers, late, slow, and lazy, and you think, "I can see this person working for the government…" Laughing

Pardon my negativity… things are really irking me right now. I can't wait for next week, which is reading week…

I was sick on Wednesday and I came to work yesterday not feeling quite 100%.  I spent the better part of the day yesterday complaining about my projects and my clients....at the end of the day I promised my coworkers I would be in a better mood today.  Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Driven wrote:

Um ... thanks.

(posted by a government worker)

Driven wrote:
complainers, late, slow, and lazy

Sounds like the folks at Walmart, or McDonalds, or ...
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:26 pm

BearDad wrote:
Driven wrote:

Um ... thanks.

My apologies, I should've thought before saying that. I was playing on the stereotype, but I certainly don't want to imply that that's the truth.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Driven wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Driven wrote:

Um ... thanks.

My apologies, I should've thought before saying that. I was playing on the stereotype, but I certainly don't want to imply that that's the truth.

Yeah, I know ... I was just poking at you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Driven wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Driven wrote:

Um ... thanks.

Technically all he did was thank you....he didn't deny the stereotype.  Evil or Very Mad lol!

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Random Ramblings - Page 18 10917444_1035038886511967_1080588270711318284_n

The pool where I live this morning..any polar bear swimmers game? geek
Back to top Go down
BearDad

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Driven wrote:
BearDad wrote:
Driven wrote:

Um ... thanks.

Technically all he did was thank you....he didn't deny the stereotype.  Evil or Very Mad lol!

Fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:39 pm

The creek by our apartment is frozen over..this is kinda a big deal here....

Random Ramblings - Page 18 11032000_1035475276468328_5447675737144833363_n
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Thought Driven would dig this:
I just read that Rick Moranis went to elementary school with Geddy Lee. Moranis was known for Space Balls and Honey I Shrunk the Kids, but more importantly for the cult-followed character he played in Bob and Doug McKenzie skits. Strange Brew was a hilarious movie, but it was on their album they cut before the movie where they sang "Take Off" with one very special guest, Mr. Geddy Lee.

Pretty cool trivia.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:42 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Thought Driven would dig this:
I just read that Rick Moranis went to elementary school with Geddy Lee. Moranis was known for Space Balls and Honey I Shrunk the Kids, but more importantly for the cult-followed character he played in Bob and Doug McKenzie skits. Strange Brew was a hilarious movie, but it was on their album they cut before the movie where they sang "Take Off" with one very special guest, Mr. Geddy Lee.

Pretty cool trivia.

That is absolutely fantastic!  I knew that Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas (Bob & Doug) started the Great White North segment as a recurring skit for SCTV (Second City Television - Canada's answer to Saturday Night Live) long before they ever made the Bob & Doug album or movie.  But I had no idea that Rick knew Geddy so far back.

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey guys. I haven't been on in a bit. I get busy. Sometimes I just don't have anything interesting to say.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:19 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Hey guys. I haven't been on in a bit. I get busy. Sometimes I just don't have anything interesting to say.

I never have anything interesting to say, but that doesn't stop me! lol!

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 pm

I still have school work. That keeps me busy during the week. Also, lately, I've been having other things on my mind. I don't always think about the forums. I came to say hello.

Last edited by xenonlion on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Hey, XL!  Glad to see you're still around!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Hey Xid. I'm glad you guys are doing alright.

The snow here has been ridiculous. We just got more earlier today. It has been warming a little though. I'm looking forward to spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next