Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23467
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm feeling an Alice Cooper revival in my near future.  I miss the Coop's music.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:59 pm

I was just spinning HEY STOOPID the other day - good stuff !
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm gonna start with what I remember loving and work my way through his newest stuff.  I've always loved "Constrictor" on up to "The Last Temptation".  I don't know anything about what came after that.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:19 pm

My Québec health card has now come in the mail! cheers In addition, I'm a registered voter in this province now.

I've been feeling that God wants me in this province, and probably in this town. I know I want to stay here. I love it here. I hope he lets me.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Crazy crazy times.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:22 pm

Ugh. I feel like a small part of my soul dies every time I go to work.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 3:46 pm

ishmael81 wrote:

I used to feel that way.  But then I became a partner at my business.  Now I feel like I kill a part of my employees souls every day....It's not a better feeling.

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

I used to feel that way.  But then I became a partner at my business.  Now I feel like I kill a part of my employees souls every day....It's not a better feeling.

I'm sure. It's funny because I sat down with my wife several weeks ago and talked about my job. About 85-90% of it, I thoroughly enjoy. I handle a lot of HR stuff, I help employees with policy info, I train and coach people, I interview, hire and onboard new staff... but that other 10-15% reminds me of that verse in (I think) Galatians - a little yeast works through the whole loaf.

The good yeast makes good bread. The bad yeast... well, you know.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:21 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

I'm sure. It's funny because I sat down with my wife several weeks ago and talked about my job. About 85-90% of it, I thoroughly enjoy. I handle a lot of HR stuff, I help employees with policy info, I train and coach people, I interview, hire and onboard new staff... but that other 10-15% reminds me of that verse in (I think) Galatians - a little yeast works through the whole loaf.

The good yeast makes good bread. The bad yeast... well, you know.

I have exactly the same issue.  I love about 80% of my job....and the rest ugh...makes me want to take a "sick of work" day.  Faced with possibly having to fire somebody who recently got married.  Do not want to do that at all...but tired of the employee's work habits eroding away at our already delicate hold on solvency.  Add to that unrealistic expectations from clients and I sometimes don't even want to get out of bed.

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 12:24 pm

I learned a long time ago that every day you go to work, grab the surfboard, ride the waves and at the end of the day, you put the surfboard back up and go home.  When you take that surfboard home with you, you're still riding the waves.  And that's not good for you or your family.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 1:58 pm

I ignored a post about Jesus that says I hate Him if I don't type amen and share. I'm going to hell.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 3:28 pm

I hope not, because if you are that means I'll be going too.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Just found this in my facebook feed (about 4 posts down from yours).

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Scroll10

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
I learned a long time ago that every day you go to work, grab the surfboard, ride the waves and at the end of the day, you put the surfboard back up and go home.  When you take that surfboard home with you, you're still riding the waves.  And that's not good for you or your family.

It's hard to leave the surfboard at work when you work at the beach, as it were. I live in a dorm on campus, so even if I'm sick and tired of people (which happens from time to time), I can't easily sleep away.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Just found this in my facebook feed (about 4 posts down from yours).

Random Ramblings - Page 11 Scroll10

LOL !! YES !!!!   lol!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 9:42 pm

This is what spraying rustproofing on a school bus does to your face (and I was wearing safety glasses!):

Random Ramblings - Page 11 12316191_1042295499135710_5475483432050698113_n
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 3:59 am

That's the way I used to look when I came home from tearing off an old tar roof back in my construction days.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 4:00 am

Took my son to Guitar Center today and bought him some new strings, then we spent the next half-hour putting them on my old guitar (his new guitar)....makes me kind of nostalgic for picking up the old 6-string again.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:10 am

What would you tell me to do?  JUST DO IT!!!!  You don't have to do it to please anyone else.  Just play the darn thing because you want to.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 4:12 pm

DO IT!!!! JUST --- DO IT!!! Don't let your dreams be dreams…
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 11:10 am

What a crazy up-and-down weekend.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 11:55 am

Oh?  And how so?
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:27 pm

More rust-proofing. This time, I got a particle mask so that I could breathe and even open my mouth without fearing rust. However, this meant my safety glasses got fogged up a lot.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 am

The pen is blue

Random Ramblings - Page 11 B-3Ao51UUAAdn38
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 8:58 am

Staybrite, take that old guitar of you and play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next