Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 10:22 am

kerrick wrote:
Oh?  And how so?

Saturday we met our friends for breakfast (she's currently battling breast cancer in both breast - and two different cancers, one in one breast and a different one in the other) and got to show them our house.  And that evening we had to say goodbye to our precious dog, Sofie.  And add to that, Sunday was our wedding anniversary.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:52 am

Wow, that's a full weekend indeed.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Driven wrote:
This is what spraying rustproofing on a school bus does to your face (and I was wearing safety glasses!):

Random Ramblings - Page 12 12316191_1042295499135710_5475483432050698113_n
You can tell--the area around your eyes is clean.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Making 35 corsages and two bouquets for the wedding of my niece on Friday.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Has anyone else had snow that stays? We'll get a little bit of frost and maybe some snow, but nothing stays. XD I wonder if it'll snow just in time for Christmas again.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 8:33 pm

We got snow today and it felt like Christmas.  But it's already melting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 11:37 pm

We got snow one time, lasted a couple of days, but one would think we're at the end of April. It's right pretty out there, at least when it's sunny.

I've been miserable these past few days/weeks/months, but yesterday I had a really nice moment. One of my classmates and good friends from last year came to visit. I asked her if she had a few minutes just to talk, and we sat on a porch and just talked about stuff. It had been a cloudy day, but when we were talking, the sun came out for a bit, before it set. Don't get me wrong, there was nothing romantic or anything going on, but just talking about stuff other than that which was dragging me down felt so good. I don't know how many of you know "Time Stand Still" by Rush (or the cheesy video that went along with it), but I feel it was a God-given moment where everything stood still and He reminded me that there are still good things in life, no matter how much everything else is miserable. It was just the little "up" I needed to keep me going, and in His grace, my Father provided.

On a related note, I'm supposed to be going home tomorrow, but I'm so completely exhausted that going home would finish me off. Thing is, I don't want to go home (at least not just yet), but I don't want to stay on campus, either. I'll probably end up staying with a member of the staff for a few days before going home.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 7:55 am

Why is home so exhausting?  You would think that this would be the one place where you could rest.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 12:32 pm

You would think…
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:04 pm

No snow here.

I got my SAT scores back. ;-;

Ooh! Semester finals!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:00 am

We have snow on the ground again.  We'll see how long it will last this time.

But it looks like we may very well have a white Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 11:05 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Why is home so exhausting?  You would think that this would be the one place where you could rest.

Now that the kids have flown the coop, I assumed home would be less exhausting - especially now that I'm on disability. Not the case, I feel as though I'm MORE busy than ever !  That's why I like getting away. When you go to a nice hotel somewhere, you CAN'T do anything, and you're forced to rest.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Still no snow. We have rain, though. It's just not cold enough for snow. I wonder if it will snow just in time for Christmas again.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:55 am

No thank you for snow or rain here !  I gotta finish my mural so I can clear coat it... then the weather can do whatever it wants 
affraid
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:18 am

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 pm

We're going to be closing on our new house on December 28th  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:48 pm

cheers Wow that is so exciting!!!  Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
We're going to be closing on our new house on December 28th  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:30 pm

Home again. It's weird, when I got to the vicinity of my town, I recognized everything, but it had become unfamiliar. I don't know if any of you have ever felt that, but it was definitely weird realizing that home isn't really home anymore. I do plan to make the most of being here, though, between meeting friends I haven't seen in a year and a half, and lying in bed (I went to bed at 10 PM and didn't get up till noon…). No snow has stayed yet.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Sweet. Moving is a very interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Great news!  I love seeing your picture updates on bookface.

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Driven wrote:
Home again. It's weird, when I got to the vicinity of my town, I recognized everything, but it had become unfamiliar. I don't know if any of you have ever felt that, but it was definitely weird realizing that home isn't really home anymore. ....

Just wait until you have been away from your home town for a decade or more....that is really strange.  Parts of it feel like going back in time...other parts make it feel like they changed everything.

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Staybrite, you avatar makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Not a coincidence that the word "SNOW" has the word "NO" in the middle.  Cuz NO SNOW is GOOD SNOW  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Facebook is running slower than dial-up right now. Not happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next