Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Random Ramblings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:44 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
IF this board ever becomes a cesspool of arguing like another larger board many of us frequent, remind me to just pull the plug.

I hate to say it, but if I was Arttie I would just shut that place down. I'm not saying it is a lousy place, but the attitudes of several people are just ridiculous. I should probably quit going there because I can't stand reading what several of the regular posters spew at each other. I have to imagine that dozens of people have left that place permanently because of a few people who just won't shut up.

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:44 pm

xenonlion wrote:
I have a bass guitar now. :3

Very cool!

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:06 pm

Staybrite wrote:
I have to imagine that dozens of people have left that place permanently because of a few people who just won't shut up.
I'm one of those, but I think it's a Baker's Dozen.

xenonlion wrote:
I'm not sure. It was a gift. I'm just glad that it's something.
Bass is a fun instrument.  I enjoy playing guitar but when I get my bass in my hands it's like coming home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:50 am

alldatndensum wrote:
IF this board ever becomes a cesspool of arguing like another larger board many of us frequent, remind me to just pull the plug.
Funny you mention this topic because it is why I came over to this one instead just a moment ago. It was as if I needed a shower, so I came here and already feel better. Wow... just wow...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9960
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:30 am

I hadn't frequented the "other" place in a couple years, so I recently decided to check things out... The VERY FIRST thread I opened to read, started nice and ended in people with sticks poking rabid dogs.

I turned around and left. ... again.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:52 am

I deleted my account over there about a year ago or so.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:01 pm

I've been having a lot of fun with this bass guitar and I just got it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Just saw a pickup have its front corner (passenger side) demolished. I was too far at the moment to tell how, but there was smoke and there were parts all over the road. I don't think anybody was hurt, and I don't know what happened, but whoa.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 pm

It can be quite alarming to witness a vehicle accident (even worse to be in one). I hope everyone was alright.

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Christmas Eve. No snow. Hmmm....

Last time this happened it snowed just in time for Christmas. I don't think that will happen this year.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:40 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Christmas Eve. No snow. Hmmm....

Last time this happened it snowed just in time for Christmas. I don't think that will happen this year.

It is unseasonably warm here in Tennessee with temps in the mid 70s.  Santa is gonna have to come in shorts and a tank top!  I'm loving it!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:49 pm

We're having a white Christmas!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 4:56 pm

Every Christmas is a white Christmas......somewhere.  LOL

Quote :
I hadn't frequented the "other" place in a couple years, so I recently decided to check things out... The VERY FIRST thread I opened to read, started nice and ended in people with sticks poking rabid dogs.

I turned around and left. ... again.

I saw that Candlemass had taken a shot at me.  That must make me the rabid dog.  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:09 pm

I did a check on record highs and lows for this day in my area. It was 81 degrees on December 24, 1955, and only 1 degree on December 24, 1989.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:28 pm

It feels like I could be in Tennessee right now. It hit something like 60°F today. I was down in TN this time last year, and it was the same.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 10:44 pm

We have a lot of people I know on Facebook COMPLAINING about it being warm.  "It doesn't feel like Christmas," they say.  I think we should just be thankful that winter is starting off more like spring!  It will be cold soon enough!

Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:05 am

I just hope that we don't wind up having a snowy Easter.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:44 am

I don't know--that could be kind of cool.  I'd rather have a freak snowy Fourth of July!!!

Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3123
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 12:49 pm

81 here in Northwest Florida. Typically we stay 10 degrees above Tennessee. So if it was 31 there today it would prob be 41 here. Normally this time of the year we should be in the upper 40's bt not reach freezing at night until mid Jan. One of my daughter's friends sent her a text and said her family was going to the beach today and said it didn't feel like Christmas at all even for this area
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:53 pm

I should write my own CCM bass tabs. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 7:12 pm

I put snow tires on my van and helped my dad push stuff through a wood chipper. Balmy out today. I don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 7:33 pm

I put myself down too much. I think I'm doing alright for just starting bass a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 pm

xenonlion wrote:
I put myself down too much. I think I'm doing alright for just starting bass a few days ago.

99% of us suck when we're learning a new instrument.  Keep at it.  You can only get better!
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 9:38 pm

I have been doing sudoku puzzles for 8 years now. I could always breeze through the easy and medium puzzles with no problems. But the more challenging ones, I could never complete. And only recently have I been able to finally figure out new ways to conquer those really hard puzzles. I have completed over 20 puzzles on "Evil" difficulty online:

http://www.websudoku.com/?level=4

It takes me an average of about 15 minutes to complete a puzzle on this difficulty. This has definitely made me a better player.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 9:41 am

The next time I have a Suduko puzzle to solve to complete a geocache, I will send you the puzzle then.  I've never done one and have no desire to start.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next