Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Random Ramblings - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:27 am

I need a gas tank for a Shindaiwa T230X weed whacker.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 am

Driven wrote:

Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:56 pm

I need one for my Eludium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Driven wrote:

Amazon has this fuel assembly
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Children are a curse, full of selfishness and ingratefulness... kids must be a lesson to the parents of what God has to deal with when it comes to His adopted kids.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Driven wrote:

Amazon has this fuel assembly

Thanks Google :cool: Given that I'm in Canada, shipping to here is another question entirely… I need to research options and see whether it'll be better to order online or to go to a local shop that can order one.

On a side note, it was fun taking the weed whacker apart. It makes me wish I'd taken small motors in high school.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 pm

My oldest daughter is working at an internship in Sioux Falls (three hours away).
My youngest daughter leaves for Mexico on Friday, 6/10.
My wife leaves for Washington state on Saturday, 6/11.

I WILL THEN HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF (except the pets) UNTIL SUNDAY, 6/19.  That's NINE days!!!

WOO HOO!!! bounce bounce bounce Woo Woo Woo

Saturday cannot get here soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:10 am

WOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:55 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
Children are a curse, full of selfishness and ingratefulness... kids must be a lesson to the parents of what God has to deal with when it comes to His adopted kids.

I've found that most humans are also full of selfishness and ungratefulness as well . . . just sayin' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:36 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I've found that most humans are also full of selfishness and ungratefulness as well . . . just sayin' Very Happy

True 'dat!

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 2:52 pm

I am attempting to order a branding iron with my guitar brand logo made onto it.  I didn't know that it was such a detailed ordeal.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:23 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I am attempting to order a branding iron with my guitar brand logo made onto it.  I didn't know that it was such a detailed ordeal.

That sounds familiar...but I thought it was for your wife, not your guitar builds. scratch

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 8:00 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

That sounds familiar...but I thought it was for your wife, not your guitar builds. scratch

There is just no end to the fun we can have with this!  lol!

I painted some boards so I could complete a bench I'm putting together.  While painting those boards, I decided to paint the door on my building the same rust color.  The paint was free.  We bought it last year for a VBS project and no one at church wanted it.  So we kept it and it is still good a year later!  I have to get the right screws from Lowe's today so I can actually put the bench together.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 9:45 am

Don't forget the left screws as well, or the bench will never work.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 11:48 am

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

True 'dat!

Hmmm.... got a point there
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Don't forget the left screws as well, or the bench will never work.

That may explain why most anything I've ever tried to build fell apart.  lol!

I have redrawn with a Sharpie my guitar brand logo and am resubmitting it to have my electric branding iron made.  It should be cool when I get it!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 2:58 pm

alldatndensum wrote:

I have redrawn with a Sharpie my guitar brand logo and am resubmitting it to have my electric branding iron made.  It should be cool when I get it!

It it's "cool" I don't think it's going to work very well.  I'm almost certain you are going to need it to be really hot if you hope to brand anything.  Of course if they mail it while it's hot the post office will have a whole different set of problems.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

It it's "cool" I don't think it's going to work very well.  I'm almost certain you are going to need it to be really hot if you hope to brand anything.  Of course if they mail it while it's hot the post office will have a whole different set of problems.

I haven't banned anyone in a long time, have I?  lol!

It had better be cool when it arrives or that means I am paying a WHOLE lot for shipping for a SUPER DUPER EXTRA LONG extention cord to keep it plugged in while in transit!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 9:41 am

ROTFL lol! ROTFL lol! ROTFL

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 am

Why our president wants to point all the blame on guns owners when mass shootings happen is beyond me.  Why not point the blame at the shooter?  In the case of the Florida shooting, we should be hammering the point that he has ties to ISIS (something Obummer won't admit since he's done more to help the terrorists during his reign in office). 

Obummer ought to be on a plane going to Florida and presenting medals of honor to the policemen who took out this shooter and stopped the hostage crisis and saving more lives.  That sends a message to others considering these types of acts.  What message?  "We, the citizens of the United States, consider the people who remove the threat of deadly attacks by administering the proper amount of force are our heroes.  If you are considering violence against the USA, death is imminent.  You have had your only warning."  Then, you have to get tough and follow through.

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 11:41 am

From initial findings, the shooter had no ties to ISIL other than stating on the phone that he was with ISIL.  He'd supposedly been interviewed by the FBI three times.
Back to top Go down
Samson

Samson

Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 3:09 pm

Every time a tragedy like this happens, the opportunists never give the bodies a chance to cool down before they're already pimping their agendas. And it ain't just one side doing it, either.

And I'm also sick of seeing political memes, especially those with the Joker or Kermit the Frog.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 6:42 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Why our president wants to point all the blame on guns owners when mass shootings happen is beyond me.  Why not point the blame at the shooter?  In the case of the Florida shooting, we should be hammering the point that he has ties to ISIS (something Obummer won't admit since he's done more to help the terrorists during his reign in office). 

Obummer ought to be on a plane going to Florida and presenting medals of honor to the policemen who took out this shooter and stopped the hostage crisis and saving more lives.  That sends a message to others considering these types of acts.  What message?  "We, the citizens of the United States, consider the people who remove the threat of deadly attacks by administering the proper amount of force are our heroes.  If you are considering violence against the USA, death is imminent.  You have had your only warning."  Then, you have to get tough and follow through.

Watch The Agenda: Grinding America Down and you'll have a more clear picture of what Obama is doing. Nothing he has ever done, or not done, has been by accident.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Painful. One of the rare times where satire around such an event is truly meaningful. http://www.thebeaverton.com/us/item/2127-mass-shooting-in-usa-kills
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

Driven wrote:
Painful. One of the rare times where satire around such an event is truly meaningful. http://www.thebeaverton.com/us/item/2127-mass-shooting-in-usa-kills

I'm not sure I understood that.  Is "The Beaverton" a satire site?

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next