Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary

Go down 
+7
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Fundy
Xid
Staybrite
alldatndensum
Dynamis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Angelic Warlord just recently celebrated its tenth anniversary (June 20, 2016 to be exact).  It is amazing how time flies...

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everything here at Christian Hard Music for the friendship and support over the years.

In celebration of the sites ten year anniversary, I put together an article in which I document what I feel are the ten best albums released the past ten years.  I also go into some detail about the Angelic Warlord beginnings and the Christian hard music scene over the past ten years.

Following is the link: http://www.angelicwarlord.com/articles/toptenalbumsofthepasttenyears.html

Also, please stay tuned because over the next week or so I am going to be having some free CD and t-shirt giveaways to commemorate the sites anniversary.

Thanks,

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:16 pm

It has already been 10 years?  Wow!

You've grown into quite the resource for Christian metalheads over that time.  If there is something I think I would be interested in, I often check your reviews to see what you thought of an album first.  I do so knowing what we seem to like and dislike in relation to one another's tastes.  I have been wrong a couple of times, but this usually works for me.  Unlike many reviewers who seem to want to nitpick the less stellar moments of every band except for their fanboy faves, you seem to want to find the good and just let people know what kept each album from shining.  I don't see your reviews as negative but rather positive breakdowns of what each artist does right and could improve on.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 10:43 am

Wow, Andy I cannot believe it has been 10 years!
Your site is an amazing resource and you are a fantastic guy.  I hope to see another 30 years or more of Angelic Warlord.

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:58 am

Congrats on 10 years!  Very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5323
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 am

10 years!  Wow, that's brilliant!  I've spent many times drifting through your pages and finding out some really useful information.  Thanks for all you do, it's amazing.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:25 am

10 years, that's cool Andrew.
Congratulations.

I hope you get more years so we can enjoy all the reviews you are writing.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:41 am

In this genre, that's a pretty big deal. I will admit that between your site and nolifetilmetal.com I have learned about a lot of new bands.
Back to top Go down
dale434445

dale434445

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:58 am

ishmael81 wrote:
In this genre, that's a pretty big deal. I will admit that between your site and nolifetilmetal.com I have learned about a lot of new bands.

Me too, whenever I am looking at buying an older disc these are the first two places I look.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:04 pm

I've been turned on to some great music from the Angelic Warlord site.  Some of it, I have still never really heard of from much of anywhere else.

Pro-Zak

Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

10 years?! Wow! Your site is a goto for me when I want to learn about bands I've not heard before. You also have a very professional looking site.

If I could offer one small suggestion, it would be tto back off using the word 'milieu' quite so much in your reviews.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric40

mr.electric40

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:01 am

Congratulations!!  

Blessings to you Brother!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary   Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelic Warlord Ten Year Anniversary
Page 1 of 1