Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+15
Guilty/Forgiven
messiaen77
BearDad
rockerVu2
xenonlion
Oldiesmann
Driven
Hardkore
Xid
kerrick
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
ishmael81
MikeInFla
alldatndensum
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Random Ramblings - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 12:22 am

Xid, not always. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 1:16 am

Sorry that you're going through a rough time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:02 am

That's heartbreaking. Virtual hug your way sister.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:32 pm

We went out to eat with my brother and his wife & daughter tonight.  When the meal was done, some sorry sack of horse manure backed into my truck and redecorated the front end.  I just bought this truck in freakin' May, and the guy didn't even have the decency to stay at the scene and notify me.  He just drove off.  Also, this was in a small town and the cop that came was more inept than even Barney Fife.  We have a plate number and an eye witness but the cop definitely didn't want to have to do anything more than he had to.

So, on top of trying to decide whether or not to take the church position I told everyone here about, now I have this crappola to contend with!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Sounds like you need to put on some headphones and crank up some Neo-natal-antidepressant-post-partum-pan-tribulation-industrial-funk-core-drool-metal.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Xid wrote:
Sounds like you need to put on some headphones and crank up some Neo-natal-antidepressant-post-partum-pan-tribulation-industrial-funk-core-drool-metal.

I think I would need antidepressants after trying to find something with that description.  lol!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 3:12 am

Very frustrating.

Not at all the same thing but I bought a new car a few years ago, and within a month someone at a grocery store parking lot had put a 12-inch long scratch in the paint (down to the primer).  Very frustrating.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 4:23 am

When I was 18, I worked as a Painter's apprentice at the Chevrolet dealership garage. I sanded, laid primer, and painted panels. When the head painter saw how well I was doing, he asked if I wanted to paint my own truck. YEH !! So I drew the design, sanded my truck, bondo'd dents, laid primer, pinned off the design and painted each section at a time. I was SO proud of my work and babied it everywhere I went.
I'd park it as far away from others as possible. At the Stater Bros, the entire parking lot slopes a bit. Being the genius I was, I parked it as far away (down) as possible. When I came out, there was a cart next to it. Sure enough, huge dent in the bed. I was devastated.

Random Ramblings - Page 39 Truck210

Random Ramblings - Page 39 Truck_10
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 am

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 2:12 pm

I haven't have any major damage on my car yet. A few dings around the bumpers and a couple of rust holes, being a VW in Canada. It's gotta hurt to see scratches tho.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:05 am

On to week two of antibiotics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:42 am

Driven wrote:
I haven't have any major damage on my car yet. A few dings around the bumpers and a couple of rust holes, being a VW in Canada. It's gotta hurt to see scratches tho.

Oh, with my truck, it is a lot more than scratches.  The dent in my bumper is about the size of a soccer ball.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm

I saw the picture on Facebook. Yikes!

I'm not sure, for me, that having the the big dent would bother me so much. It's more the fact that someone drove off without contact info, like it's bothering you.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 1:36 am

Driven wrote:
I saw the picture on Facebook. Yikes!

I'm not sure, for me, that having the the big dent would bother me so much. It's more the fact that someone drove off without contact info, like it's bothering you.

With the truck only being 5 months old, the dent bothers me.  With me still making payments, the dent will worry the bank, too.  I will have to get it fixed.  I will just make sure they go over it with a fine tooth comb.  The bumper is bent in, the right fender is sitting at a weird angle, there are dents inside the tire well.  With that level of damage, there is a possibility that the uni-frame is bent.  I wouldn't be surprised for this to be at least a $2,000 repair not counting the rental car my insurance will provide. 

Fortunately, I have a $50 and that is all I will pay out of pocket for this.  I spoke briefly with my insurance comany yesterday.  They are going to transfer this to a more investigative department as there was an eye witness and a license plate number obtained.  On top of that, we had a cop that didn't even want to fill out a report even though legally he HAS to in Tennessee.  He ran the plate but supposedly couldn't match the vehicle to the description.  The vehicle was registered as a silver Chevy.  The witness said it was either a beige or silver Tahoe (a Chevy product).  The paint on my bumper, which the cop never looked at, was silver.  It should be an easy connection for my insurance company.  They will find the guy and make him pay. They can also pursue legal charges since he left the scene of an accident.

Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:16 am

Is it just me, or is the "add reply" button gone?  There's still the box at the bottom for a "quick reply" and the "preview" button takes you to the separate reply page... but I can't use the multi-quote function.  It's been like this for a few weeks now I think.

(CMR still works fine for me, so I don't think it's a browser/cookie/whatever issue, but I dunno...)
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:19 am

kerrick wrote:
Is it just me, or is the "add reply" button gone?  There's still the box at the bottom for a "quick reply" and the "preview" button takes you to the separate reply page... but I can't use the multi-quote function.  It's been like this for a few weeks now I think.

(CMR still works fine for me, so I don't think it's a browser/cookie/whatever issue, but I dunno...)
I've noticed the "Reply" button is missing from PM's, too.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:20 am

Oh weird!  I haven't PM'd with anyone recently, so I hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 am

To reply to a PM, you have to hit the quote button for some odd reason.  I will get Topshot to take a look under the hood for us.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 8:02 am

Xid wrote:
kerrick wrote:
stuff....
I've noticed the "Reply" button is missing from PM's, too.

I saw that the other day too, and thought I was just too dim to remember where it was at.

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:23 pm

This is the second time it disappeared. If I end up making another one, I'll be sure to keep the image file this time, for when it happens again  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:39 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
This is the second time it disappeared. If I end up making another one, I'll be sure to keep the image file this time, for when it happens again  Laughing

You can send it to me and I will put it in my photobucket account...that way it will be in at least two places.

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm

I can "host" it if you want...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:18 am

Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

You can send it to me and I will put it in my photobucket account...that way it will be in at least two places.

Photobucket??? Do people still use that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:18 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Only us old farts!

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 6:28 am

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Only us old farts!

Yep, I still have it on my iPhone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next