Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook and the end of Free Speech

Go down 
+5
Driven
alldatndensum
Staybrite
ishmael81
Guilty/Forgiven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 9:33 pm

Amen

Smile
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
...would all the people of the world go home like sheep to peaceful pasture????

No.  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Then why are we talking about Muslims as though they are the enemy?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:52 pm

Indeed. It's the men in power who have rallied the masses behind smoke and mirrors (like Hitler did). I recently read somewhere that many of the Imams that began "education" programmes in Pakistan for Afghan youth were barely literate. That's shocking. Parents then naively sent their kids to get the only education they could access. The kids weren't educated, they were taught a warped interpretation of the Koran and war...and that's it!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 10:37 am

ishmael81 wrote:
Xid wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
...would all the people of the world go home like sheep to peaceful pasture????

No.  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Then why are we talking about Muslims as though they are the enemy?

Because they believe it's all right to kill those who don't convert to Islam.  Not every German was a Nazi but those who didn't do anything about the atrocities that their leadership was committing were still part of the machine.  If Islam is so peaceful, then why is the Middle East in continuous turmoil?

Muslims are enemies of God.  Islam is fueled by the rulers, powers and spiritual forces of wickedness in heavenly places.  If left alone, they will overrun the world bullying the nations into submission.  Most of the time before you can reason with a bully, you first have to beat them into submission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:12 am

Ya know, I keep trying to participate in this conversation, but I just can't.  Here's all I want to say.

1.  Which did Jesus command:  love your enemies and bless those who persecute you or get your enemies before they get you?

2.  It's no longer a question:  the terrorists have won.  They have succeeded in getting us to turn on our values and caused us to indiscriminately hate entire groups of people just because of who they are.  JUST LIKE WE SAY THE TERRORISTS DO!!!

3.  I am much more concerned about the jihad against Christian values being waged by some Evangelical leaders than I will ever be about the Muslim threat.

4.  You probably aren't paying much any attention to what I'm saying because I'm just a hippy-dippy libtard.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 11:32 am

I’m messiaen77 wrote:
Ya know, I keep trying to participate in this conversation, but I just can't.  Here's all I want to say.

1.  Which did Jesus command:  love your enemies and bless those who persecute you or get your enemies before they get you?

2.  It's no longer a question:  the terrorists have won.  They have succeeded in getting us to turn on our values and caused us to indiscriminately hate entire groups of people just because of who they are.  JUST LIKE WE SAY THE TERRORISTS DO!!!

3.  I am much more concerned about the jihad against Christian values being waged by some Evangelical leaders than I will ever be about the Muslim threat.

4.  You probably aren't paying much any attention to what I'm saying because I'm just a hippy-dippy libtard.

I’m listening and agree. Honestly, this whole conversation has made me feel nauseated. What about Love your neighbor as yourself, while remembering that Jesus said everyone is your neighbor? I’m saddened by this whole thread. 

I’ve tried to be gracious and loving with my responses to what I believe is very anti-Biblical sentiment. It’s sad to see so much hatred and virtriol from those who profess to follow Jesus. 

That being said, I’m leaving the board - this will be my last post. It’s been nice knowing you guys but I just can’t reconcile being part of this community if the majority is okay with some of the things being said. Take care, God bless and thanks for the fun times and prayer support over the years.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 12:25 pm

1.  He also said to get a sword.  Islam isn't a threat against any one group or creed.  It's a threat to any who do not convert to it.

2.  I don't hate Muslims but I do hate the ideology Islam.  The Islam ideology tries to make everybody bend around it. It's abusive. 

3.  It's all the same threat.

4.  I paid attention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Quote :

Slow down there.  I've gone back through the whole thread and there has been no name-calling.  Just because a few here might have differences of opinion doesn't give us the right to put words in their mouths.  I doubt anyone here thinks that of you.  I don't.  If anyone isn't listening--on EITHER side--it is because their minds are already made up and further debate is probably not prudent at this time.

Quote :
I’m listening and agree. Honestly, this whole conversation has made me feel nauseated. What about Love your neighbor as yourself, while remembering that Jesus said everyone is your neighbor? I’m saddened by this whole thread. 

I’ve tried to be gracious and loving with my responses to what I believe is very anti-Biblical sentiment. It’s sad to see so much hatred and virtriol from those who profess to follow Jesus. 

That being said, I’m leaving the board - this will be my last post. It’s been nice knowing you guys but I just can’t reconcile being part of this community if the majority is okay with some of the things being said. Take care, God bless and thanks for the fun times and prayer support over the years.

I don't even know how to process this.

For the time being, though, I am stopping this before it goes further south.  I am closing this thread down before more drama follows.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook and the end of Free Speech   Facebook and the end of Free Speech - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook and the end of Free Speech
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2