Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!

Go down 
+4
Through The Dark Radio
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:52 am

So, I made a joke yesterday about babies being separated from their parents.  Yes, I was using all the attention that everyone of Facebook was giving to the illegal immigration situation that is being so overblown right now.  I then took the statement and made it about my chicken nuggets at Chick-Fil-A.

Well, someone got bent out of shape over it and told me that I was "cold and unfeeling".  So, I did the responsible thing and deleted the whole thread.  It wasn't worth it.

But, I did make a statement today that the thought police were everywhere.  While I got no notice of being censored, I believe that I have been.  I am betting that the young lady who took offense to me yesterday reported my statement today as is is GONE.  IT HAS BEEN ERASED FROM MY FACEBOOK PAGE.  I named no names and made no reference to the Chick-Fil-A joke, but still my comment to day is gone.

If I offend you bad enough that you feel that you have to report me, then please tell me so privately first so maybe we can work it out.  Or, just unfollow/unfriend me.  Facebook ain't real life, folks.  Not having you on my feed doesn't mean that I don't care about you.

Also, grow the H-E-double hockey sticks up people.  We have no Constitutional right protecting us from being offended.  If something offends you on Facebook, you can hide it from your newsfeed.  I do it sometimes.  People who constantly rub you the wrong way can be unfollowed or even unfriended.  Just quit trying to make everyone else walk lockstep in this whole "double unplus good-speak" that is meant more for control than it is to keep from offending fragile people.  If you are that fragile that everything offends you, then social media is not the place for you.

RANT OVER!!!!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5517
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Facebook sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:55 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Xid wrote:
Facebook sucks.

If I didn't use it to communicate with church members about events and to promote my music and guitars, I would gladly dump it.  Alas, it is a necessary evil.

For the young lady who I offended, I will be watching her.  Should she take me up in arms about other things, I will take my own advice and remove her.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! Fos10
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:30 pm

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! Kids-b10

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 2:05 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! Kids-b10

ZOMG!!!! I iz so ofendid!!!! I reportz u to teh Dream Police!!!

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! DreamPolice_banner
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 2:48 pm

It's ridiculous what people choose to get their panties in bunch over.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Since I made this meme, I am thinking of putting it back up. Before, it was just me saying what I was thinking in a typed out message.  Maybe the pictorial will help people not to have a stick up their butt.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:09 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Since I made this meme, I am thinking of putting it back up. Before, it was just me saying what I was thinking in a typed out message.  Maybe the pictorial will help people not to have a stick up their butt.

Or maybe turn them vegan!  lol!

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:

Or maybe turn them vegan!  lol!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:44 am

Since you brought it up, I thought it was in poor taste, but as far as I'm concerned, it's still your right to post it and I would never dream of reporting something like that.  But I totally agree that people are too easily offended and leave no room for grace for people who may have different ideas and/or senses of humor.
Back to top Go down
crucifyd

crucifyd

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2016-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:59 am

messiaen77, preach it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crucifyd.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 3:19 pm

crucifyd wrote:
messiaen77, preach it!

Amen brother!

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Xid wrote:
Facebook sucks.
cheers lol!

I dumped Farcebook a couple of months ago.  Instant Elysium!
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Medieval Torture Device wrote:
Xid wrote:
Facebook sucks.
cheers lol!

I dumped Farcebook a couple of months ago.  Instant Elysium!
I tried dumping it but our worship team uses it for communication.  MeWe is a better platform but people are afraid of losing Facebook.  They're like crack addicts.  I'm being much more selective this time around.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:32 am

I liked the MeWe concept but there was hardly anybody there.  That makes it difficult to make the switch.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:00 am

alldatndensum wrote:
I liked the MeWe concept but there was hardly anybody there.  That makes it difficult to make the switch.

Agreed.

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:03 am

alldatndensum wrote:
There's the rub.
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1450
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:55 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
I rarely log in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!   Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Censorship is still happening!!!!
Page 1 of 1