Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
LRW
xenonlion
kerrick
Mac
ultmetal
Fundy
messiaen77
Hardkore
bassdude
unworthy
ishmael81
alldatndensum
Driven
Staybrite
Metal15
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Ramblings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 am

Wow alldat....freaky..

It can only mean one thing...

You need to drink less at night before going to bed....
Razz

Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 9:54 am

As far as your first dream,chances are either you would be turned away due to an oncoming hurricane or if you were already there they would tell you to leave before it got there. But yeah,that was fairly freaky.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:45 am

Freaky dream indeed.  I suggest staying away from the chili cheese fries just before bed time.

On a serious note have you ever been woken up during a dream, only to fall back to sleep & restart the dream pretty much where you left off?

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:28 am

Yes....i have.....there have been many times when I would wake up 3 or 4 times and every time i went back to sleep the dream continued. Sometimes so bad i wind up refusing to go back to sleep.

Always found it was nightmares that i was like that with....
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Freaky dream indeed.  I suggest staying away from the chili cheese fries just before bed time.

On a serious note have you ever been woken up during a dream, only to fall back to sleep & restart the dream pretty much where you left off?
YES.  Oh gosh, I had one dream in particular that was GNARLY.  There was this quaint town with nice people, a hotel/B&B that let a man see his infant son who had died some time ago, monstrous creatures that lived under the stairs in another dimension or something (which later got out), the townspeople getting "evilized" and trying to kill my sister and I, and then these angelic doppelganger beings that came and sacrificed themselves to save myself and this young family.  Hmm... perhaps we should start a dream thread!  The one I started on CMR hasn't really taken off though...
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 am

I shall re-post the nightmare I originally posted at CMR for the amusement of those here. Since we are posting dreams that are of creepy and disturbing natures... this is the creepiest I ever had:

Back when I was like 20, I had a dream that I killed someone by slashing their face with a razor blade. I climbed these stairs to get to a bathroom and as I was washing my hands of all the blood, I looked in the mirror and standing behind me was me as a child - I/he was shaking his head at me like "I can't believe you did that"

Creepiest dream I ever had.

I often wonder how much our dreams have interpretive value and how much are just undigested pizza...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 am

Very creepy indeed.

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi. I shouldn't be too much trouble.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Well well well... LOOK who it is!  Welcome!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey Kerrick. I hope you're doing well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Howdy Lioness, welcome to CHM!

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hey Staybrite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23474
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Glad to have you, Miss Xenon!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Welcome XenonLion!
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm

xenonlion wrote:
Howdy dudy!  I'm doing well indeed.  Smile  Oh and I'll respond to your email soon today!
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Hallo alldat and bought4life!! Very Happy

kerrick wrote:
xenonlion wrote:
Howdy dudy!  I'm doing well indeed.  Smile  Oh and I'll respond to your email soon today!
Okay. Good. Smile I will respond to the email you send to me.

You said howdy again. Very Happy I was waiting for you to say it, Mr. King. king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:53 pm

A lot of people think that because I am vegan that I must be aleft winged liberal. Nothing could be further from e truth, I'm actually a moderate conservative.  I am a strong advocate for animal rights.  Don't even talk to me about the story behind veal. However the reason I gave up meat and dairy is because of health reasons.  My bad cholesterol was way too high.  I used to eat steaks and hamburgers a other red meat several times a week.  I weaned my self off it, maybe allowing myself a steak once a week or every other week.  I found myself eating a lot more fruits and veggies, and my desire to eat meat diminished.  Now I dont eat it at all and I really don't miss it.  I have lost a good about 30 lbs.  I'm back at my ideal weight much like you see in my profile pic.  I feel great and a lot more energetic.  Veganism isn't for everyone but it has worked wonders for me
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Rabid Rob wrote:
A lot of people think that because I am vegan that I must be aleft winged liberal. Nothing could be further from e truth, I'm actually a moderate conservative.  I am a strong advocate for animal rights.  Don't even talk to me about the story behind veal. However the reason I gave up meat and dairy is because of health reasons.  My bad cholesterol was way too high.  I used to eat steaks and hamburgers a other red meat several times a week.  I weaned my self off it, maybe allowing myself a steak once a week or every other week.  I found myself eating a lot more fruits and veggies, and my desire to eat meat diminished.  Now I dont eat it at all and I really don't miss it.  I have lost a good about 30 lbs.  I'm back at my ideal weight much like you see in my profile pic.  I feel great and a lot more energetic.  Veganism isn't for everyone but it has worked wonders for me
Did the vegan diet for about 16 months for the exact same reasons you did Rob. We have slowly added some chicken and turkey back into our diet but I will never eat dairy or red meat again. It's amazing how people react when you tell them you are vegan. Most think you are a tree hugging animal activist, many get flat out angry.

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:58 pm

My wife and I are both animal lovers but we don't get ridiculous about it. I believe God gave man dominion over the animals but like TQT preaches dominate doesn't mean to kill just for sport and all the other crazy things people do to animals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

I love meat, but i believe killing for sport is wrong.

Always found it interesting how so many sci fi movies have been made where an alien race is portrayed as evil for breeding or harvesting humans for food (V, The Matrix just to name two) but yet we do the same to cows and chickens. ..and dogs in some areas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Its really horrifying some of the stuff that goes on in some of those slaughterhouses
Back to top Go down
unworthy

unworthy

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 am

you should talk to my wife about that, Rob... she's very passionately of the opinion that most of these "horrors" are uncommon and are played up by the animal rights activists and the media.. and that, by and large, a huge percentage of slaughterhouses operate according to the law and without all those "horrors" that the media presents....

personally I don't believe a meatless diet is healthier than a diet with meat. If God didn't want us to eat meat He would not have given us animals to eat... and certainly would not have done animal sacrifices and had the priests eat the meat! However, I don't believe that eating meat with all the stuff that we put in it (fast food especially) is necessarily healthy nor not also eating vegetables and fruits and such...

I do believe that they are "just animals" .. they are not "people" or "human".. and they do not deserve the same rights as humans. However, I don't believe that we should necessarily "abuse them" but I don't think animal abuse is as wretched as the abuse of people... and animal abuse in this country seems almost a far worse crime than child abuse.. or at least tantamount in some people's opinion.....

in other words.. I look around the world at all the starvation, lack of clean water, lack of basic medical care, all the killing, dying, enslavement.. and I have to think... why do we even care about animals when we have all this going on around the world? why is the horror of this kept so far away and yet we cry and fall apart about animal abuse? Do not these thousands who die every day because they cannot eat... well, doesn't the abuse of animals pale in comparison to that!?! Why aren't we doing something.....

I watch all the commercials about dog food and how they are made with "real meat" and such and I think to myself... God, help us!! .. we feed our pets better than our kids and we give them meat and grain that could save the lives of children! Thousands die of starvation every day and thousands of our own children will NOT EAT TODAY.. and we give our fresh meat and grain to our dogs!

I care about animals but I care a lot more about PEOPLE. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tourniquetfan.net/me/

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:32 am

Unworthy. ..

I always see these ultimate warrior shows on tv where they take a whole pig and use it just to show how much damage the weapons do.

What waste.

Cooking competition shows are a waste too.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Rob you know I love you but veganism is extremely dangerous. I'll even go as far as saying it has it roots in new age. Even that aside I'm afraid that you aren't getting enough protein. Sure you're trying to make up for it by eating nuts and beans but you'd have to eat alot of them just to get your daily allowance. Even if you were vegetarian it would be better cuz you could get protein from dairy. I understand  why you don't want to eat red meat and I get it. However to include some chicken or fish in your diet every so often will not hurt you and may even benefit you.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16571
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Try to eat less meat, but fish, turkey and chicken.
Sometimes dishes without meat of fish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next