Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you watching?

Go down 
+19
unworthy
Readi_Sketti
xenonlion
MikeInFla
metaldude
BearDad
Samson
Xid
Redeemed Fool
Through The Dark Radio
LRW
Driven
topshot rhit
rockerVu2
Hardkore
alldatndensum
Staybrite
kerrick
Guilty/Forgiven
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

What are you watching? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm

Cool find. I might have to check those out.

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm

To Be or Nor To Be
Twelve Chairs
Superman :The Movie
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

The Ultimate Life

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 am

The Book Thief

Great movie.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 pm

The Transporter
Transporter 2
The Love Bug
Robocop (2014)
The man who would be king
The Hobbit:AUJ
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Hardkore wrote:

That's a good movie!  I somewhat recently re-watched that one; it'd been years since I last saw it.  It's also a good Maiden song.   Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:12 pm

Thor
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:06 pm

kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

That's a good movie!  I somewhat recently re-watched that one; it'd been years since I last saw it.  It's also a good Maiden song.   Twisted Evil

Yeah,this was the first time I had seen it. The movie was on a 2 sided DVD. When side 1 ended rather abruptly,I thought maybe it was a defective disc. Then I realized I had to flip the disc over. I really dislike having to flip/change the disc midway thru the movie.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:03 pm

Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

Yeah,this was the first time I had seen it. The movie was on a 2 sided DVD. When side 1 ended rather abruptly,I thought maybe it was a defective disc. Then I realized I had to flip the disc over. I really dislike having to flip/change the disc midway thru the movie.

One word: vinyl...
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Driven wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

The difference there being with vinyl you aren't midway thru a song before having the flip it. It was no different than flipping a cassette tape. With a DVD or Blu-Ray you watch the movie and then have to change/flip the disc midway thru. Even when watching a TV series on disc you have to change the discs but not in the middle of an episode.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:20 am

Hardkore wrote:
Driven wrote:
Hardkore wrote:
kerrick wrote:
Hardkore wrote:

The difference there being with vinyl you aren't midway thru a song before having the flip it. It was no different than flipping a cassette tape. With a DVD or Blu-Ray you watch the movie and then have to change/flip the disc midway thru. Even when watching a TV series on disc you have to change the discs but not in the middle of an episode.

You have a point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:09 pm

This reminded me of something that happened years ago when Topgun first came out back in the 80's. This was over at Pensacola Naval Air Base. They only had one working projector so we ended up having 2 intermissions. They would play reel #1,stop at the end of the reel to rewind,remove the reel and insert/start reel #2. Then when #2 was finished they had to repeat the process to get to reel #3. ugh. I was glad when the VHS finally came out and I could watch the movie straight thru rather than having to go to another theater to see it.
Back to top Go down
Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 pm

The Monuments Men   Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Just finished Once Upon a Time season 2

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm

The Monuments Men.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Grace Unplugged

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Red Dog
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Ender's Game

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:08 pm

A Mile in His Shoes
Thor 2

Hardkore

Hardkore

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Quo Vadis
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:41 pm

A Walk In The Clouds
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:01 pm

Stupid wedding shows.  My wife loves them, but I hate them.  So, I just keep playing on the computer while ignoring the tv.

Back to top Go down
topshot rhit

Number of posts : 3876

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 am

Dragon Hunters

Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Pacific Rim...it was substantially better than I was expecting.

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am

Despicable Me 2
The Monument Men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you watching?   What are you watching? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you watching?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next