Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+13
messiaen77
ishmael81
rockerVu2
Guilty/Forgiven
Fundy
BearDad
Xid
MikeInFla
Staybrite
alldatndensum
xenonlion
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

Random Ramblings - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:19 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 11:39 am

Staybrite wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
Well, the squirrels are back.  Your father won't call the exterminator.  He says this time it's personal.

Where are you?  It's very loud there.  Are you taking a Zumba class?
That is currently my absolute favorite commerical.  Mostly because it is so true!  My mother calls and asks what we are doing.  It doesn't matter what we say, she just goes on with why she called.  I've actually hung up on her before because I chose to deal with the projectile vomiting instead of hearing about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:30 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Well, the squirrels are back.  Your father won't call the exterminator.  He says this time it's personal.

That is currently my absolute favorite commerical.  Mostly because it is so true!  My mother calls and asks what we are doing.  It doesn't matter what we say, she just goes on with why she called.  I've actually hung up on her before because I chose to deal with the projectile vomiting instead of hearing about the weather.

I really get a kick out of the commercial as well. My mom will call and ask me a question...I get about 10 words into my explanation and then she just starts talking over me about something totally different. I guess I bore her.
Laughing

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23483
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 8:32 pm

GEOCACHING!!!!

That is all!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:15 am

My mom is lamenting the fact that I'm even considering anything but going home for Easter, because "it's the first time in FIVE YEARS that we can be together as a family for Easter!" Never mind that most of the time, when all four of us are together, it's all arguing, because of personality clashes… smh

I know I don't have a great attitude about it, but I've tried being optimistic about it, and it hasn't worked.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:10 am

Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I really get a kick out of the commercial as well.  My mom will call and ask me a question...I get about 10 words into my explanation and then she just starts talking over me about something totally different.  I guess I bore her.
Laughing

My wife's mom is the same way.  It is more rudeness than boredom.  She has gotten to be quite hateful in her mid 70s.  Maybe she was always that way and I just notice more since she is the only parent remaining for either of us.

Sometimes it is caused with Martha not having her hearing aids in.  She will talk right over you because she can't hear what you are saying.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 1:34 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

I really get a kick out of the commercial as well.  My mom will call and ask me a question...I get about 10 words into my explanation and then she just starts talking over me about something totally different.  I guess I bore her.
Laughing

My wife's mom is the same way.  It is more rudeness than boredom.  She has gotten to be quite hateful in her mid 70s.  Maybe she was always that way and I just notice more since she is the only parent remaining for either of us.

Sometimes it is caused with Martha not having her hearing aids in.  She will talk right over you because she can't hear what you are saying.

My mom isn't really hateful and I don't think she means to be rude (it is quite obvious she loves me very much)...I just think she tends to blurt out what she is thinking and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what we are talking about. I think she might have done it to me all her life so I don't get to blame it on bad hearing. I'm thinking of just giving her more quick and concise answers to her questions.

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:24 am

Driven wrote:
My mom is lamenting the fact that I'm even considering anything but going home for Easter, because "it's the first time in FIVE YEARS that we can be together as a family for Easter!" Never mind that most of the time, when all four of us are together, it's all arguing, because of personality clashes… smh

I know I don't have a great attitude about it, but I've tried being optimistic about it, and it hasn't worked.
Family is funny that way, particularly moms.  They have this idealized view of family get-togethers.  My mother insists our family holidays were something right out of a Hallmark movie; I remember them quite differently.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:06 am

275 days until Christmas  santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:09 am

No. Razz
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:12 am

I think Sister Schubert, Marie Callendar, and Sara Lee are in cahoots.  Jenny Craig might be in on it too.  Just goes to show you can't trust women.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 5:51 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
I think Sister Schubert, Marie Callendar, and Sara Lee are in cahoots.  Jenny Craig might be in on it too.  Just goes to show you can't trust women.  Razz

I'm pretty sure Ben & Jerry are guys....can't trust them either. Laughing

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:06 am

I should strangle you with sparkly garland. lol!

Christmas - The American celebration of greed marked by gawdy decorations and overly bloated spending for gifts.  This celebration exists to force everyone to bend to cultural standards of spending yourself into near financial ruin so that you can appear to have the perfect family.

Truthfully, if my wife didn't enjoy some of Christmas, I would have nothing more to do with it.  The religious side of it has, for the most part, been forgotten.  Besides, we were never actually told to celebrate Jesus' birth.  We were told to remember His death & resurrection.

To sum this up in two words:  BAH HUMBUG!

Last edited by alldatndensum on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 7:50 pm

I stick to Romans 14:5 on this one: "One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind." I fall under "another" here.
Back to top Go down
xenonlion

xenonlion

Number of posts : 1689
Registration date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 pm

So busy
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:08 am

I'm a bit concerned about the fact that it is the end of March and I have not bought CDs.
Maybe time to buy some CDs from bands I like from last year.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:33 am

rockerVu2 wrote:
I'm a bit concerned about the fact that it is the end of March and I have not bought CDs.
Maybe time to buy some CDs from bands I like from last year.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:32 pm

I can't remember the last time I bought any music. I don't download anything either. I'll either listen to impossible-to-find stuff on YouTube or dig into my collection.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 3:44 pm

I have bought several albums this year including the Leviticus box set, several Bride CDs that I didn't have, and now the new Apologetix and Decyfer Down albums.

Last edited by alldatndensum on Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 6:57 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Jerusalem box set?
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 am

That's what I get for attempting to have a conversation.

Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 am

Decyfer Down.
That's a good idea.
I've some CDs of them.
Back to top Go down
BearDad

Number of posts : 2101
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:13 am

alldatndensum wrote:
That's what I get for attempting to have a conversation.

Seriously, I'm asking.  Is there a Jerusalem box set? Or did you mean to type "Leviticus"?
Back to top Go down
Fundy

Fundy

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

I'm waiting for some CD's to come out, namely Theocracy, Stairway, Chris' and a few others. 
Currently listening to Deth Enemy and Newsboys.

Three Things for a better life...
1 - Believe In Jesus.
2 - Love one another.
3 - Let God be the judge.

That is all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings