Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+17
crucifyd
Samson
kerrick
Hardkore
Jen5
Oldiesmann
MikeInFla
ishmael81
Fundy
Guilty/Forgiven
Xid
alldatndensum
rockerVu2
messiaen77
Driven
Through The Dark Radio
Staybrite
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

Random Ramblings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 10:29 am

My parents have a MacIntosh apple tree. The fruit isn't very pretty, but it's of a crispness and freshness unrivalled.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 2:49 pm

Happy Easter everyone. It's 7:50am Easter morning. What a beautiful day. Peace all
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16567
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:42 am

Happy Easter to you all.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9954
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2018 10:37 pm

A blast from our past has sent me a Friend Request on Facebook.... again...
I was posting on Pastor Bob Beeman's threads and seen Mackenzie Gollegyzk's name on a post there as well. Next thing I know, that night her name popped up as a Friend Request (directly... not one of those "13 of your friends are friends with X, you may know X" etc.) So I declined, but not before first snooping around her FB to see if she ever started finally posting pics of herself... nope. She is still the mysterious person she was back in the day. I just wonder if she's still up to her old tricks or if she's repented ? Anyone else have interaction with her ?
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 10:23 am

Nah, she (we did decide that, right?) blocked me on FB right after the letter came out.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 10:28 am

So Easter evening/night--3ish inches of snow
Yesterday--sunny and 40s
Today--potentially severe storms and 2" rain, high near 70
Tonight--32 with potential for snow
Tomorrow--high near 40

I hate springtime in Indiana.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:37 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
Yesterday--sunny and 40s
Tomorrow--high near 40

Sounds similar to spring in Missouri...
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 1:38 pm

Just bought my first humidor this past weekend. Now I can buy more than the cigar I’m going to smoke later and save them. So of course, I also ordered a few favorite cigars to put in it.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:43 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
messiaen77 wrote:
Yesterday--sunny and 40s
Tomorrow--high near 40

Sounds similar to spring in Missouri...
And what my friends and family in WV are reporting as well.  I've been enjoying looking out over the pool I didn't know I had in my back yard today.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:44 pm

So this makes me feel like kinda the oddball on this site, but I just started learning to play guitar with my oldest kid.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:44 pm

I've Mac and Rob blocked.
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 2:46 pm

The most wonderful sound today was the little feet from my grandson on the floor of the living room.
The loves to be outsite. When I tell him we'll go outside he's walking to the kitchen door and tels me he want out.
He's staying with us since Sunday.
We both have a great time.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23465
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:34 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Just bought my first humidor this past weekend. Now I can buy more than the cigar I’m going to smoke later and save them. So of course, I also ordered a few favorite cigars to put in it.

Don't leave that box laying around or I will make a guitar out of it!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:35 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:

Are they back?  Was this here?  On Facebook?

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

Not here, just facebook and just Jim.  They won't talk to me or send me friend requests anymore at all.

Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:
I was posting on Pastor Bob Beeman's threads and seen Mackenzie Gollegyzk's name on a post there as well. Next thing I know, that night her name popped up as a Friend Request (directly... not one of those "13 of your friends are friends with X, you may know X" etc.) So I declined, but not before first snooping around her FB to see if she ever started finally posting pics of herself... nope. She is still the mysterious person she was back in the day. I just wonder if she's still up to her old tricks or if she's repented ? Anyone else have interaction with her ?

I blocked them both years ago.  I doubt I will ever hear from them again.

Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 6:16 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

I blocked them both years ago.  I doubt I will ever hear from them again.

Perhaps she doesn't realize/remember who I am. We never had any altercations or discussions. I just read everything posted and dropped her and Rob. Maybe that's why I've gotten friend requests from her a couple times in the last few years (never hear from or see Rob on any FB sites)
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Shocked

Haven't heard anything from that end. I allow myself to remain skeptical of any goings-on on that end.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2018 11:25 pm

It is hard not to be skeptical. Sadly
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla

MikeInFla

Number of posts : 3117
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
rockerVu2 wrote:

Not here, just facebook and just Jim.  They won't talk to me or send me friend requests anymore at all.

She still posts at the heart of metal forum.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3504
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Oh wow!  Well I think the fact that "she" is still going by "Mackenzie" is probably evidence enough against any repentance since it sure seemed pretty clear that no such actual person exists.  But who knows; it's not really for any of us to say.  They're staying blocked from me though...
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:00 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
ishmael81 wrote:

Don't leave that box laying around or I will make a guitar out of it!
If I ever buy more than a few at a time, I’ll give you the box!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:41 pm

One hefty repair bill later, I have all new front brakes, and newish tires in front. It's almost weird to have brakes that aren't seized. The braking feels a bit different too, which is normal, but will take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23418
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:06 pm

Driven wrote:
One hefty repair bill later, I have all new front brakes, and newish tires in front. It's almost weird to have brakes that aren't seized. The braking feels a bit different too, which is normal, but will take some getting used to.

Anytime I get new brakes it takes a little bit to get used to them.  Sorry you had to shell out a bunch of money, but glad to hear your ride is safer (and working better).

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 4:51 am

Guilty/Forgiven wrote:

Perhaps she doesn't realize/remember who I am. We never had any altercations or discussions. I just read everything posted and dropped her and Rob. Maybe that's why I've gotten friend requests from her a couple times in the last few years (never hear from or see Rob on any FB sites)

Oh I remember. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next