Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evans and Stokes out September 25th

Go down 
+9
KellyM
JLE3
ChristTrekker
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Xid
Staybrite
Normaniac
Jen5
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Evans and Stokes out September 25th Empty
PostSubject: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep 2019 - 21:24

John and I are thrilled to announce album number 3 is ready to go. The songs are written, recorded, mixed and mastered. The CDs and books are in production. The date is set. September 25th.

This one's a little different than our previous endeavors. It's not a concept album, for one, but it is very much a faith-based album, with a handful of more secular tunes mixed in. Here's a wee sampler of three of the tunes (Children of God, Flames of Notre Dame, and Oppenheimer's Tragedy)

Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 3:09

cheers Rockin'
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23422
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 11:03

Are you going to do pre-orders, or wait until you have them ready to go?

Xid

Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 13:25

Sounding good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 18:57

Thanks guys.
Thanks for the interest, Staybrite. John's working on the pre-order set-up now. When he gets it all sorted out, pre-orders will be via the ES website. I'll let you know when orders are up and running. We're doing things a little differently this time out. All CD orders will be through our website. Doing it that way allowed us to include a book with the CD in a way that kept it affordable for folks.
J
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 19:37

How are you getting CD's made these days?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 21:34

We're using Kunaki for CDs. They're not doing our printing though. We found a more affordable option in a company called Blurb. Keeping things separate like that also means that folks who buy digital can order the album booklet separately if they choose to.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 22:43

So you're ordering the CD's and jewel cases from Kunaki, having the booklets printed at Blurb, then you're putting them together and shipping them out yourselves?
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep 2019 - 23:24

Yup, that's the way of it.
It's extra work for John in doing the admin for it, but we did the math and it's several dollars cheaper for folks wanting physical product so we think it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2019 - 0:18

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2019 - 8:43

I'll check it out, hope it does well for you.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep 2019 - 10:18

Fantastic!

Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23469
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 6:22

I still need to check you guys out other than just the clips you post.  I will listen to samples of everything when the album hits.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 10:28

Like the sample! Releasing track names, or must we wait?
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep 2019 - 14:08

ChristTrekker wrote:
Like the sample! Releasing track names, or must we wait?

Track Listing:

Children of God
Soul to Keep
Oppenheimer's Tragedy
Flames of Notre Dame
Godforsaken
Dead-Eyed Dolls
Evildoer
The Devil's Tongue
Wicked Ways
Savior
Garden of Eden

Available on September 25th:

Album - Children of God - Download
Album - Children of God - CD
Book - Children of God - Song Lyrics and Musings
Bundle - Children of God - CD and SL&M
T-Shirt - ES 'LIFE' Shirt
T-Shirt - ES 'DEATH' Shirt

Go To:    http://www.evansandstokes.com/merchandise-1.html

Thanks for the interest everyone! Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it. If you want to hear the title track then just go to our HOME page ( www.evansandstokes.com ) and click around. There is a hidden link there that will take you to the song. It shouldn't be too hard to find  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 4:56

Staybrite wrote:
We're all set for pre-orders. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to set up pre-orders for digital downloads (our distributor won't allow it), but, you can now place orders for the CD, the Booklet, and the CD/Book bundle from our website -- www.evansandstokes.com. Pre-orders will be the first to be shipped. Thanks for asking the question, Staybrite. We hadn't thought about it until you asked. Appreciate the nudge.   : )
Back to top Go down
ChristTrekker

ChristTrekker

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2017-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 7:13

Thanks for the track listing.

JLE3 wrote:

Thanks for the interest everyone! Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it. If you want to hear the title track then just go to our HOME page ( www.evansandstokes.com ) and click around. There is a hidden link there that will take you to the song. It shouldn't be too hard to find  Very Happy

Very cool! Now I'm going to have to check out your earlier albums, too. Are they available or out of print?

Great font choice, BTW.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 14:56

Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
We're all set for pre-orders. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to set up pre-orders for digital downloads (our distributor won't allow it), but, you can now place orders for the CD, the Booklet, and the CD/Book bundle from our website -- www.evansandstokes.com. Pre-orders will be the first to be shipped. Thanks for asking the question, Staybrite. We hadn't thought about it until you asked. Appreciate the nudge.   : )

Ordered!!!!!  Thumbs Up

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 20:45

ChristTrekker wrote:
Thanks for the track listing.

JLE3 wrote:

Very cool! Now I'm going to have to check out your earlier albums, too. Are they available or out of print?

Great font choice, BTW.

Thanks! Our previous albums are still available. I just added them to the website on the store page here  http://www.evansandstokes.com/merchandise-1.html  But they are also available for streaming on Spotify, iTunes, Google Play, etc...
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Sep 2019 - 20:47

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Ordered!!!!!  Thumbs Up

Wahoo!! Thank you!!  I'll be sending yours first with a bow on it!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019 - 9:53

JLE3 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:
Staybrite wrote:

Ordered!!!!!  Thumbs Up

Wahoo!! Thank you!!  I'll be sending yours first with a bow on it!

Aww, I feel special.  Very Happy

KellyM

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019 - 12:46

Awesome. I can't wait to start playing more of your material on my show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lordchainrocks
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Sep 2019 - 13:40

KellyM wrote:
Awesome. I can't wait to start playing more of your material on my show.

Thank you for the support Kelly!
Back to top Go down
Normaniac

Normaniac

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2018-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2019 - 7:59

Downloaded!
Back to top Go down
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16569
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep 2019 - 8:48

That's cool Jen and John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evans and Stokes out September 25th
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Hard Music :: The BUZZ!!! Music that ROCKS your face off!-
Jump to: