Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evans and Stokes out September 25th

Go down 
+9
KellyM
JLE3
ChristTrekker
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Xid
Staybrite
Normaniac
Jen5
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jen5

Jen5

Number of posts : 1710
Registration date : 2017-08-01

Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:40 pm

Normaniac wrote:
Downloaded!
Thanks for the support Normaniac. This time out we've got a real mix of tunes. I hope you find a tune in the bunch that speaks to you.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 1:40 pm

rockerVu2 wrote:
That's cool Jen and John.
Bless you Yvonne. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 pm

Well, it's out of the gate. Children of God is now available digitally as well as on CD. Here are a couple places you can check it out

Apple Music  https://music.apple.com/us/album/children-of-god/1480891559

Spotify   https://open.spotify.com/album/0lG7Vg6hbUunMaAcBHGxHs?si=eVIWNSkETeG1hR486U81ew&fbclid=IwAR3R-1p2NJ1hm0DHQdLAaf9_a9ZeuRvLfMztoXXWa-ivPpCg3oI7FfIoiSk

Request it on www.deadtoselfradio.com (not all the tunes are available on D2S. Just the heavy ones)

and, of course, on our website www.evansandstokes.com

It feels very good to let it go. Really, really good.   : )

I just want to say how grateful John and I are to all of you. So many of you gave us feedback in the making of this album that we found incredibly helpful. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23449
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 9:06 am

Jen5 wrote:
I just want to say how grateful John and I are to all of you. So many of you gave us feedback in the making of this album that we found incredibly helpful. Thanks guys.

Well my personal contributions where all in the form of "Cool!....When does the album come out?"  lol!
But I'm glad you both share what you are working on with us.

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Jen5 wrote:

Well my personal contributions where all in the form of "Cool!....When does the album come out?"  lol!
But I'm glad you both share what you are working on with us.
Yeah.
No.
That's not true, Staybrite, cause I can actually name the tunes you specifically helped us on so Tongue !
Definitely Savior. Definitely Dead-Eyed Dolls. Plus your encouragement on others and your support on social media. Face it dude,  You Rock
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2016-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Thank you so much everyone for the support along the way. We're really proud of this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evansandstokes.com
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Ordered my copy  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Thanks J. Going out in today's post. I think you'll find the JPM is more to your liking this time around   Smile
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 4:44 pm

Well the mail delivery dude finally got off his back-side and delivered my cd!
I'm just now sitting down to listen to it, but I've been flipping through the lyrics and musings booklet and it is super cool!  In addition to lyrics and brief insights to the songs you also get a cool forward from both John and Jenny and the artwork is great.  I'm looking forward to reading all of that good stuff, and hearing the entire album.  This is a great looking package, at a really good price.

Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 Js_110 Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 Js_210

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Wow! They do look good. Living way down at the bottom of the world as I do, I haven't seen them printed yet so you just made my day, Staybrite. Thanks for posting that. They look good on you 😊
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Staybrite wrote:
Well the mail delivery dude finally got off his back-side and delivered my cd!
I'm just now sitting down to listen to it, but I've been flipping through the lyrics and musings booklet and it is super cool!  In addition to lyrics and brief insights to the songs you also get a cool forward from both John and Jenny and the artwork is great.  I'm looking forward to reading all of that good stuff, and hearing the entire album.  This is a great looking package, at a really good price.

Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 Js_110 Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 Js_210

Awesome! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 9:40 am

Jen5 wrote:
Thanks J. Going out in today's post. I think you'll find the JPM is more to your liking this time around   Smile

Gotta have that high JPM  lol!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 2:32 pm

I have to say I'm really enjoying the album. It's taken me a while to try to figure out who Jen reminds me of vocally. To me, she has a Stevie Nick's range but without the vibrato.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5521
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 4:08 pm

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
To me, she has a Stevie Nick's range but without the vibrato.
That's it!  I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of, too.  She has a very Nicks' quality to her voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 2:43 pm

Thanks guys. So glad you're enjoying it Jeff. (feeling a bit of relief too tbh)
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:46 am

Xid wrote:
Through The Dark Radio wrote:
To me, she has a Stevie Nick's range but without the vibrato.
That's it!  I've been trying to figure out who she reminds me of, too.  She has a very Nicks' quality to her voice.
Yep, that was the very first person that came to mind when I heard her.
Back to top Go down
messiaen77

messiaen77

Number of posts : 2152
Registration date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:46 am

Looking forward to hearing the album.  This kinda snuck up on me.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 1:20 pm

messiaen77 wrote:
...This kinda snuck up on me.

Boo!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 6:13 pm

I love the hint of polka.
Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 6:18 pm

Oh yeah. You hit the nail on the head there BR. Our version of "Roll out the Barrel" was definitely a highlight...and the video. Woot! Can't wait for y'all to see it. John in lederhosen is a real treat
Back to top Go down
JLE3

JLE3

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 7:21 pm

Polka is popular with old people, and so is Evans and Stokes. Here is the proof...

Beer Barrel Polka / Flames of Notre Dame

Back to top Go down
Jen5

Jen5

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 7:57 pm

lol lol lol
I think Black Rider gets some writers' credits there John. ES Polka Killer by Evans, Stokes, and Rider.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5521
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 pm

You could call the band Lederhosen Stokes
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 10:55 pm

JLE3 wrote:
Polka is popular with old people, and so is Evans and Stokes. Here is the proof...

Beer Barrel Polka / Flames of Notre Dame

lol! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL lol!

Black Rider

Number of posts : 1566
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 am

Wow guys.....I'd like thank my Mom, my Fourth grade teacher and my cat, who was always there with a furball when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evans and Stokes out September 25th   Evans and Stokes out September 25th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evans and Stokes out September 25th
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next