Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Latest With Angelic Warlord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dynamis

Dynamis

Number of posts : 1646
Registration date : 2007-04-28

The Latest With Angelic Warlord Empty
PostSubject: The Latest With Angelic Warlord   The Latest With Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello, Just want everyone to know where I am at with the site (becomes updates lately have been scarce and I have not been around here much either). As many of you know, I am in the process of moving to a new home, which is taking much more time than expected. However, the good news is that I hope to be permanently moved into the new place this weekend; however, in the process of moving I pretty much had to leave the site untouched the past three weeks as I also had to work full time in the process.

But the good news is that in the near future I hope to take a week off from work to get caught up on the site. Right now I have the following reviews planned:

Souljourners - Mind Control (have a rough draft complete)

Thieves & Liars
Tiles - Fly Paper
Have the CDs but just need time to write the review

Scream in Eden - Original Sin
Same scenario. I already have a review of Fan The Flame online just need to update it.

Saint - Crime Scene Earth
Got this one pre-ordered

Babylon Mystery Orchestra - Axis Of Evil
This one is also on the way

Got a ton of news to report as well.

I have today off from work to help with the move (but I had to start things off with an early morning root canal, which, of course, is never fun!).

Hope to have more updates in the near future. Thanks everyone for their support!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicwarlord.com/
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23462
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Latest With Angelic Warlord   The Latest With Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Dynamis wrote:
I have today off from work to help with the move (but I had to start things off with an early morning root canal, which, of course, is never fun!).

Oh man, what a terrible way to start the day. I pray you can recover quickly from that painful trip to the dentist.

Good to hear you are finally getting moved in. Look forward to the updates, but seriously just miss hearing you chime in here at the board even more. Thanks for the update bro.

Stryped Forever

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The Latest With Angelic Warlord   The Latest With Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:14 pm

I was wondering what was going on over there...
I'm glad to hear that the site is alive and well, I look forward to the new reviews and news!
Back to top Go down
http://www.StrypedForever.com
rockerVu2

rockerVu2

Number of posts : 16575
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Latest With Angelic Warlord   The Latest With Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:08 pm

No that's terrible.
I hope the denstist solved your painful root canal.

This morning I thought when your move was and how it went.
Looking forward to read the tons of news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Latest With Angelic Warlord   The Latest With Angelic Warlord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Latest With Angelic Warlord
Page 1 of 1