Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Ramblings

Go down 
+16
Hardkore
Fundy
messiaen77
Guilty/Forgiven
BearDad
Samson
kerrick
Readi_Sketti
alldatndensum
Staybrite
Redeemed Fool
rockerVu2
xenonlion
Through The Dark Radio
Mac
Driven
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Random Ramblings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Maybe they'll pull the other tooth at half-price.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Dude seriously???  Oh that is so lame!  What are they going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Wow, what do you even say to that? Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Well, guess my next step is to gather all my paperwork that clearly shows tooth #14 was the tooth to be pulled all this time - and that they pulled #15... I don't know what else to do. We're talking about just going somewhere else and paying cash to have implants. Rich people do it all the time, why can't a middle-lower class with great credit ?
The heck with em, I can make an issue - but I don't want THEM touching me again.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23473
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:11 pm

The fan song that sabidoo and I put together for the Tim Ridley Show on XM radio actually got played yesterday on their nationally broadcast show.  We'll be getting a very basic lyric video up so you all can hear it.

The final version does not have sabidoo singing on it.  You actually will hear me.  sabidoo wrote the lyrics and played the drums.  I am doing all vocals, bass, and guitars (including the leads).  All sound effects and chicken shakers were done by sabidoo.

If you want to hear it, you can check my page on Facebook, the Mission Of One page, or the Artistic Creations thread here on CHM.  Enjoy!

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
Mac

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Darn Verizon!
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Nothing really brings out bad drivers than you needing to get somewhere by a certain time.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

Number of posts : 6210
Registration date : 2011-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Tell me about it. Some people don't realize that the speed limits in our province are a farce, and stick by them.

Which reminds me of a question I had: is speeding sinful?
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Yes because God gives his delegated authority to governments. So yes speeding is a sin
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 pm

I got pulled over last fall on my way to church. I was doing 50 in a 35
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:06 am

Cruize control = ticket protection.  Just set that baby and don't worry about it.  It's worked for me for 11 years now.  I've only been pulled over once since using it and I managed to smooth talk my way out of that one.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:22 am

Cruise control has nothing on steep down hills (well, it has engine braking, but there are very steep hills where the engine can't slow you down enough). I use it on the highway, but on winding back roads I prefer to let my feet do all the work.

I usually do about 65 in a 55 zone, or 35 in a 30 zone, which is the upper limit of the tolerable here (Ontario police are pretty passive about anything under that, generally). Like I've said, the speed limits are lower than they should be in most spots.
Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

PUPPY POWER!!!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23433
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 am

Through The Dark Radio wrote:
PUPPY POWER!!!

Wonder twin powers activate!

Hardkore

Number of posts : 2564
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Yabba Dabba Doooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaptain CAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Back to top Go down
Through The Dark Radio

Through The Dark Radio

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:01 pm

MUTTLEY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:06 pm

U Can't Touch This.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

the first time I drove in Canada I took note of the speed limit sign that said 100 mph. I'm like how cool is that till I realized it meant kilometers. So I had to calculate!
Back to top Go down
Guilty/Forgiven

Guilty/Forgiven

Number of posts : 9956
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Does anyone have HEAVEN'S METAL issue #43 and a scanner ?  Random Ramblings - Page 20 3584829394

All I need is ONE page scanned at high resolution.

Thank you for your support.
Back to top Go down
Driven

Driven

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:53 am

Rabid Rob wrote:
the first time I drove in Canada I took note of the speed limit sign that said 100 mph. I'm like how cool is that till I realized it meant kilometers. So I had to calculate!

I wish Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:55 am

I made and devoured a monster omelet this morning!  Eggs, bacon, sausage, lots of cheese, and mushrooms!  Good stuff, and low carb too!

No vegans were harmed in the making of this omelet.   lol!

Back to top Go down
Redeemed Fool

Redeemed Fool

Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 am

Sounds awesome, except for the vegan part.
Back to top Go down
Mac

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:41 pm

Gotta pee... Brb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Ramblings   Random Ramblings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Ramblings
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next